Reviews for Tasting Sin
Guest chapter 30 . 11/27/2016
I know readers are supposed to *adore* your Pam, but I think she's a suckass manipulative disrespectful bitch who needs to be stuck in silver for a hundred years
AZSeaOtter chapter 90 . 11/8/2016
Really loved your story! Your Sookie and Eric were very much like cannon; loved their possibilities in your ending (thankfully, much, much better than the books). I wish I had reviewed more; however, I was so wrapped up in the storyline that I didn't want to stop reading (lol). Would love to read a sequel! Thank you so much for sharing!
AZSeaOtter chapter 71 . 11/7/2016
That was PERFECT!
AZSeaOtter chapter 61 . 11/6/2016
LMAO! Damn, drunk Sookie is the absolute BEST!
cela chapter 90 . 10/30/2016
great, great story ! I had read it before a couple of times but this was the first since it's completion; it won't be the last.
cela chapter 75 . 10/29/2016
sookie never learns not to assume.
cela chapter 71 . 10/29/2016
eric in that mood, saying those words was hot, hot, HOT !
Guest chapter 62 . 10/29/2016
that pam !
cela chapter 61 . 10/29/2016
that was absolutely hilarious.
cela chapter 36 . 10/28/2016
sookie got stacked at Russell's not stans. this was a great chapter.
cela chapter 31 . 10/28/2016
where does beehl get off calling sookie his? he's always the fly in the soup of some one else's happiness.
cela chapter 24 . 10/28/2016
I love that eric has the patience to put up with sookie's crappy insecurities.
LKSM36 chapter 44 . 10/7/2016
every time I read this (several times now) I giggle uncontrollably at Pam glamoring the cops about pulling her over to compliment her purse. it is just perfectly Pam.
Guest chapter 90 . 9/23/2016
This is the first FanFiction I ever read and it got me hooked . I love the playful, yet romantic realtionship between Sookie and Eric. I also think Pams hilarious, and down right one of the best Pams I ever read about . I think that her loyalty and friendship with Sookie help make the frienship between her, and Sookie helps to make E& S that much stronger, even when she mentions uncomfortable information about Eric. Since, it's playful and not in a malicious way which I read before . Thank you, for your wonderful fic ,it was why I fell in love the Sookie and Eric fanfic universe.
MarinaAntolini chapter 71 . 9/20/2016
Well...Ive just read that on the train. Im fanning myself and jonesing a cigarrette.
Wowwww...(Do I sound like Jason saying that? Maybe I do)...that was...HOT!
3,815 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »