Reviews for Tasting Sin
Amy chapter 56 . 10h
Absolutely died of laughter with the cupboard scene and then that ringtone!
I enjoyed this so much more than the books! It allowed me to reconnect with Eric and Sookie again after all these years. Beautifully written, and true to all facets of the characters, with a very engaging storyline. More one day please!
howaboutboth chapter 90 . 4/18
What a wonderful story. Utterly satisfying, touching, hilarious, hot. Everything that the books and TB could've (and should have!) given us in the end. I just want to read it all over again! Thank you so much.
P.S. I know it's been years, but if the inspiration ever strikes again, I would love read more of your stories!
howaboutboth chapter 28 . 4/14
This is one of the very best E/S love scenes I've ever read! Lemony goodness mixed with humor that makes it feel real, and such touching interactions. Wonderful.
howaboutboth chapter 24 . 4/14
Loving the way you write Eric. Insatiable and totally incorrigible, yet these reveal a depth of tenderness below that sexy exterior. Great interactions too - hilarious sparring with Quinn and I love Pam's mortification at having to knock!
drh25 chapter 90 . 4/4
Absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for writing! Sorry for not reviewing more, your story was fantastic! A great end for E/S :)
lzdiva4 chapter 90 . 2/12
Loved this story and the happy ending!
ljhjelm49 chapter 90 . 1/21
Loved the story. Thank you.
ljhjelm49 chapter 89 . 1/21
Busted. Lol
ljhjelm49 chapter 86 . 1/21
Oh my gosh! Babies!
svmtbfan chapter 90 . 1/11
Wonderful story! Thanks so much for writing it. I really enjoyed watching Sookie grow and Eric exercise his endless patience with her as well as practicing his own form of magic-sex magic! Quite the ride .
Amy chapter 90 . 9/11/2020
Eric looks like 1990's model David Boals.
Guest chapter 75 . 9/11/2020
I really want to punch Sookie in the face for being a stupid twat.
3,873 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »