Reviews for Tasting Sin
cocoa1134 chapter 9 . 1/13
Small pet peeve: no snow in Louisiana ( climate/shreveport/louisiana/united-states/usla0426). I'm just ejumacting youse don't really need to change anything :)
Bethany89 chapter 90 . 1/11
Hello,
I know this is over a year and a half old but I just wanted to say how much I loved your story. You see, I've been on a Stackhouse Fanfiction kick lately, particularly because I remember the end and cringe like any true fan would. However every time I read a story, the characters seem off, most notably Sookie. With yours though, I never got the sense that couldn't have been a possibility. Perhaps she wanted sex a bit much but then, with Eric who wouldn't? It felt entirely believable which made your excellent story (with fantastic writing btw!) all the more enjoyable.

Thanks for the lovely read! :K
MsNorthman chapter 66 . 11/3/2015
I forgot how laugh out loud funny this story is! So glad I'm rereading it.
MsNorthman chapter 45 . 10/28/2015
Rereading this absolute gem! Wished you still wrote Eric and Sookie fics!
ncmiss12 chapter 90 . 9/12/2015
Awesome end to this story! I really enjoyed the ride! I just reread it from the beginning, after seeing a new chapter update. I loved just as much the 2nd time around!
Suzymeinen chapter 90 . 9/3/2015
I'm so glad I saw this story in a review. Great story with some very funny, sexy and living moments. I thought his proposal was perfect. Now I'm going to check out the rest of your stuff!
Amiller chapter 90 . 8/7/2015
Fantastic!
Guest chapter 90 . 8/4/2015
Thank you so much for the great read. Loved it!
Guest chapter 90 . 7/19/2015
Thank you for taking the time to write this, it has filled me with happiness the past couple of days, it really means a lot you are appreciated.
LadyAnnachronism chapter 90 . 6/2/2015
This was truly an epic tale. Congratulations on the best story in our fandom. I loved it to pieces and will reread it over and over again.

I love you
Guest chapter 25 . 6/1/2015
H
hhhnghmhhujkhjhxhxjhchchcjjjhbbàjçhjxjßisjsidudidkdkdkxjxcjcjchjsxkxjxjxh1hchc! hcjcuchcjcjxjxjsjssjxxhxjxjxjxjjhududdudhhxchhcyccjcjçucucjhchcjdudsiaowjwjudj hdkdisiißiuaiaksdhfjckdofoxodixikcidu
mp5KOVA chapter 90 . 5/22/2015
Eric sent me to tell you that Tasting Sin will go down as a true classic in the history of SVM/TB fandom. I more than agree with him :)
Abelizsm chapter 90 . 4/18/2015
:) :) :) I can't believe I waited 2 years (since I first found fanfiction) to read this! I LOVED it! Parts of it gave me butterflies, I laughed a lot (Jason's Die Hard screams on the plane, lol) and I ended up with a big smile on my face. Thank you!
Abelizsm chapter 35 . 4/16/2015
Poor Sookie, always taking the brunt of things!

This chapter was great - Amelia was hilarious and the political humor was perfect.
mkm620 chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
This story is one of my favorites on a new ending for Eric and Sookie! I've already read it through twice and I'm sure it wasn't the last time!
3,790 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »