Reviews for Tasting Sin
MsNorthman chapter 66 . 11/3
I forgot how laugh out loud funny this story is! So glad I'm rereading it.
MsNorthman chapter 45 . 10/28
Rereading this absolute gem! Wished you still wrote Eric and Sookie fics!
ncmiss12 chapter 90 . 9/12
Awesome end to this story! I really enjoyed the ride! I just reread it from the beginning, after seeing a new chapter update. I loved just as much the 2nd time around!
Suzymeinen chapter 90 . 9/3
I'm so glad I saw this story in a review. Great story with some very funny, sexy and living moments. I thought his proposal was perfect. Now I'm going to check out the rest of your stuff!
Amiller chapter 90 . 8/7
Thank you so much for the great read. Loved it!
Thank you for taking the time to write this, it has filled me with happiness the past couple of days, it really means a lot you are appreciated.
LadyAnnachronism chapter 90 . 6/2
This was truly an epic tale. Congratulations on the best story in our fandom. I loved it to pieces and will reread it over and over again.

I love you
hhhnghmhhujkhjhxhxjhchchcjjjhbbàjçhjxjßisjsidudidkdkdkxjxcjcjchjsxkxjxjxh1hchc! hcjcuchcjcjxjxjsjssjxxhxjxjxjxjjhududdudhhxchhcyccjcjçucucjhchcjdudsiaowjwjudj hdkdisiißiuaiaksdhfjckdofoxodixikcidu
mp5KOVA chapter 90 . 5/22
Eric sent me to tell you that Tasting Sin will go down as a true classic in the history of SVM/TB fandom. I more than agree with him :)
Abelizsm chapter 90 . 4/18
:) :) :) I can't believe I waited 2 years (since I first found fanfiction) to read this! I LOVED it! Parts of it gave me butterflies, I laughed a lot (Jason's Die Hard screams on the plane, lol) and I ended up with a big smile on my face. Thank you!
Abelizsm chapter 35 . 4/16
Poor Sookie, always taking the brunt of things!

This chapter was great - Amelia was hilarious and the political humor was perfect.
mkm620 chapter 1 . 3/25
This story is one of my favorites on a new ending for Eric and Sookie! I've already read it through twice and I'm sure it wasn't the last time!
Amanda chapter 83 . 3/23
I was in tears with this chapter. I love all the references to the series. It was perfect.
Nicolle1977 chapter 90 . 2/12
Great story, such a great ending and I liked the build up of your sookie, it felt natural.
3,788 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »