Reviews for Need
Nina del Junco chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
You, my friend, are an excellent writer. I do hope you continue to write stories of Jace and Clary because there is simply not enough of them in the books! I must say that in ''Need'' you perhaps used abbreviations where it would have been better to use two seperate words, and I wa dissatisfied with the structure of one or two sentences, but I'm a perfectionist; constantly looking for error. As I said I hope you write more as I noticed the last story was written about a year ago, was it ? Keep writing!
Southern Amateur chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Excellent!
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
What the hell! Why did you end such a steamy story like that!
the-glory-days chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
This was stunning! I was so enraptured by it. Bravo! ~Jen
delusionalimperialist chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I've spent the day digging for good TMI fanfiction to no avail. The plots are either immature or the writing is...or both. This was very well written, followed a great arc, kept the characters remarkably in character, and reflected beautiful angst and love. Very well done, and if you happen to know of any others that are of equal quality to yours, I would love you forever if you would send them my way.

Thanks!

- Katie
Her Ghost Eyes chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Agh, painful angst at the end. But I still love it. Love, love, love it!
MiQuerida 8142 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Wow that was so good. Halfway through I scrolled up to see what it was rated and was acctualy disapointed that it was rated T. Then I was disapointed in myself for WANTING it to not be rated T, rather to be rated M. Lol... I really liked that you put in the part about her star scar. I was also wondering about that in The City of Bones. It's weird that they somehow both ended up with a star shaped scar on their shoulders, when we later find out in City of Ashes that they are in fact NOT related. You captured Jace's angst perfectly at the very end of the story. Good job
insaneprincess chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
That was amazing.

And the meaning of the rune... :)

The final lines were perfect.

Ah, if only they knew they weren't related.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
shockingly enouth that was actually pretty good:P
nisha chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
hey can you please continue this story, i know that it says complete but it is so darn good. and you are killing me here with suspense. dont break my heart. please continue the story.
RR chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
WHY ARE THERE NOT MORE REVIEWS ON THIS DELICIOUS STORY?
ditchedbyruby chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
sad but cute. -
thebluecray0n chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
aw! he just left her! but all he needs is her! stupid stupid boy. well, at least they end up 2gether in the end :)
sara444 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
You are an amazing writer!

I've read a few of your fanfics about Jace and Clary and they're all amazing :-)!
Aldara Gaea chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
You know. That's even harder to read knowing that they're not actually related. Urgh. Very well done :D
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »