Reviews for Need
chokylover chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
More! I luved it!
Lady Saffir chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Wow. A wonderful piece. I'm definitely going to be reading the following pieces. :)
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
OH WOW. IF tht didnt just throw a bucket of cold water on that situation..only abomb could. lol
MissLaniz chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Wow. That was so good! Pity it had to end.
Ms. Disturbance chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
loved it! write more please! i will luv u foreva! and more romance please! this one was perfect!
I.heart.zuko.and.fang chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
What the heck why didn't u finish it! That is not an ending! What happens? Does he just leave her there and act like it never happened?
violetme chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Oh my, that was complete, and utter magnificence. I was so enthralled in the story, on its detail, and everything else that I forgot I was

reading a fanfic! Lol. This is a beautiful piece, I loved your style of writing and will wait with high hopes that you will continue with it.

Please?

I'd love to read what happens later, dont stop yourself.
SkateBlinder chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
aww so sad but so GOOD. you should write a magnus/alec story. ill have to watch out for more stories from you. good job, keep it up.
ZHlln chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
um...why does it say 'complete' at the top? huh?

I think this hs a potential to expand...so, please?

This was really good, i got so caught up in the moment that I didn't see the angst coming at the end! So, again, fantastic!
Celisabeta chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
please. write. more.

just another chapter please

please

please do it for jace?

ohmygod
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Oh. Wow. That was...spectacular! With an ending i never imagined! Is there going to be a follow up to this? Because i would no be opposed to that!
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
oh please oh please od more this was so good I loved It so much! please!
linen-and-curls chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
dammit! WHY does it always end like that?

can't you PLEASE write more?
tura35 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
That. Was. So. GOOD! That's pretty much all I have to say, except for WHY CAN'T JACE BE REAL?
dripping.black.roses chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
WOW. im totally speechless. that was really good. very emotional and intense. great work!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »