Reviews for Need
Tina chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
oh, my, GOD. Amazing! This is exactly what was missing! At the end of the City of Glass (SPOILER) when they FINALLY get together and the whole brother/sister thing is solved... THIS is what was missing. OH MY GOD, is all I can really say!

Please keep writing, please! :)
HotgodzAlexaPark chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Great story!

Please update! I've waiting for months!

This ending is so surprising and sad!

God!

What does the scar mean?
Fantasy chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Holy shat! that was unbelievably amazing! :O

Wow! Your great at this kind of thing. :)

( I love you. Lol)
Innocent Lamb chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
AH! Awesomeness!
Daysi5 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
._. that was... um... very... detailed. poor clary! why did jace storm out on her? though, kinda glad they didn't get too far... I hope you plan on continuing this!

chokylover chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
More! I luved it!
Lady Saffir chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Wow. A wonderful piece. I'm definitely going to be reading the following pieces. :)
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
OH WOW. IF tht didnt just throw a bucket of cold water on that situation..only abomb could. lol
MissLaniz chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Wow. That was so good! Pity it had to end.
Ms. Disturbance chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
loved it! write more please! i will luv u foreva! and more romance please! this one was perfect!
I.heart.zuko.and.fang chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
What the heck why didn't u finish it! That is not an ending! What happens? Does he just leave her there and act like it never happened?
violetme chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Oh my, that was complete, and utter magnificence. I was so enthralled in the story, on its detail, and everything else that I forgot I was

reading a fanfic! Lol. This is a beautiful piece, I loved your style of writing and will wait with high hopes that you will continue with it.

Please?

I'd love to read what happens later, dont stop yourself.
SkateBlinder chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
aww so sad but so GOOD. you should write a magnus/alec story. ill have to watch out for more stories from you. good job, keep it up.
ZHlln chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
um...why does it say 'complete' at the top? huh?

I think this hs a potential to expand...so, please?

This was really good, i got so caught up in the moment that I didn't see the angst coming at the end! So, again, fantastic!
Celisabeta chapter 1 . 11/15/2008