Reviews for Right Here All Along
unique.normality chapter 5 . 11/14/2007
SHARE YOUR FEELINGS DAMMIT

lol

I've always hated misunderstandings in books and movies and stuff

real good writing though
Ir3th chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
cool! I love this chapter
Elci Gi chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
I'v lost this fic once, now I found it and I wont let it go again. I love it, it says here the last update was two years ago, I'm still hoping it will have an end, I really like the story, please update again soon...hope you're still around.
Ron Lover6789 chapter 5 . 12/15/2006
OMG! You CANNOT leave us hanging like that! This is such a beautiful story! Please please please please please update! It's one of the best!
yesim chapter 5 . 9/8/2006
heyy it is going to be 2007 but you still didn't make it soon.I am dying here.
smarties fan chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
awsome awsome awsome!
Hayden chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
the best story i have ever read, the sleep walking and the waking up in ron's bed, ingenious. I just loved the entire thing keep writing.
Hayden chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Saryl92 chapter 5 . 4/5/2006
ah dont let ron die! this is a really good story. keep writing. review my stories if you have time. thanks,

-sr.
whoa chapter 5 . 1/8/2006
Whoa this story is totally cool! You sure haven't updated in a while though. Update soon. Oh and this story is totally cool!
fancycup411 chapter 5 . 1/2/2006
wow i just read this and i really love it. it's perfect!

i hope ron tells hermione/hermione tells ron soon!

if you could, please update asap b/c i just can't get enough! xoxo
sage of dark magic chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
u shuld have just said he had an erection. weres the sex
bookluvr4life chapter 5 . 12/3/2005
I've been patient, when is Chapter 4b coming along? Please update. I really have no right to say anything as I haven't updated one of my fics in over a year, but I really like your story so I really really really want you to update.
kaitsue chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
good job!
AiSard chapter 5 . 10/26/2005
i really love this story, your a brilliant writer and i love the plot. shame you havent updated for so long, and it doesnt look like you'll be updating anytime soon either :( seeing as its been a almost 2 years since your last update, and that there are only 4ish chapters written in the space of what, 3 years or so?

shame really, but nevertheless, i loved it, would bring me great joy to see it updated but, o well.
484 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »