Reviews for Right Here All Along
Lisa Lynn chapter 5 . 9/5/2005
I really liked this story...a lot. Sadly, you have not updated in a long time so I highly doubt you're going to update anytime soon. :(
Ron Lover6789 chapter 5 . 8/17/2005
Hey, PLEASE DON'T DROP THIS STORY! You are a fabulous writer and you need to keep updating on this!
bloodline chapter 5 . 7/21/2005
hey... the bloodline would just like to say that he so god damn love your story... you got alot of reviews so the bloodline thinks you should know by now that youve got something REALLY good going on. so please hurry up on the update. dont rush yourself though... the bloodline likes it nice and long... and a little request? pls dont let hermione get caught ok? im begging you dont do it... can you tell me you wont on your next post.. coz the bloodline thinks your just going to ignore this coz you got alot more better reviews to read... thanks...

-The BloodLine-
degrassichick chapter 5 . 7/11/2005
Wow...you have so many reviews for this story (456) for only being five chapters so far...and I can see why!

This story is great! I know it hasn't been updated for like over a year but it's really good and I'm excited for your next update!
cucu4cocopuffs chapter 5 . 5/25/2005
awesome fic. uve really got me hooked. it would be a big shame if this story went unfinished. update soon.
QueEnfullofDraMa chapter 5 . 5/4/2005
Wow, I see this hasn't been updated for a long while. I hope you update soon though, although my hope is wearing thin. I love your story, and would be saddened to see it go unfinished!

:0)
Hellmaster Fibby chapter 5 . 3/23/2005
cute idea, i liked it. _
midnightsummerskiss chapter 5 . 2/25/2005
please update really soon. i would like to find out what happens next in the story.
MidnightRain85 chapter 5 . 1/18/2005
This is a great story, keep up the good work. Update soon! Thanks!
mouskadiddle chapter 5 . 10/24/2004
i love the story and Hermione and Ron in the same bed is always fun

this chapter didn't have as many but some of the lines are a little corny, like in the first chapter the "I'm glad that you are my friend" thing

its still great though!
Julia chapter 5 . 9/22/2004
I love it!I know your very busy so im not going to complain...keep up the fantastic job!
parawinkle chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Vee101,

I am hooked on your story "Right Here All Along." It sounds like something that could actually happend between Hermione and Ron. When are you going to finish it? I'm anxious to know what will happen next.
Poodle-Orange chapter 5 . 9/17/2004
Hi!

I liked your story, but why dont you keep writing?

Please, please continue "Right here all along"!

Cant wait to read the next chapter, Poodle-O.

(P.S.:Im not logged in)
pearls chapter 5 . 8/25/2004
I read the whole sotry...and that's it?

you shoudl write a sequel because ti was really good!
Ice.Cream.Luver chapter 5 . 8/24/2004
please please update soon i love your story!
484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »