Reviews for Death Wish
MikoHatome chapter 8 . 10/10/2011
I absolutely love this story to bits. I've read all the other ones as well, but I am finally writing a review (shame on me!)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
fringeperson chapter 8 . 6/10/2010
Ooh... what's gonna happen next? I want to KNOOW!
Amiable Loner chapter 8 . 9/11/2009
I knew it! Sorry I haven't read this lately, real life kinda sucks sometimes. Anyway, I love it! I have a feeling Kayo is going to come in very handy, and I'm sure there's another plot twist coming up. Please update soon!
eunice.heart chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
that was a good chapter. The only thing that i noticed was that the recap was practically half the chapter. I did not find any of the characters ooc. and i dont mind the whole name thing. the chap was well written and i can't wait till the next installment. :)
crazyhuggz chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
CURSE YOU CLIFFHANGER!

Anyway I love the story it like "Rawr, I'm a good story. I'm gonna eat your brains and make you wanna read me!"

I give you a cookie!
eunice.heart chapter 7 . 5/25/2009
good story so far. very well written and u keep the characters true to their nature.
IllusionOfAghony chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
OH, I can't wait for Hiei to go on a rampage! Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun.
Vespisia chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
Good plot and suspense! Keep up the good work. _
Amiable Loner chapter 4 . 12/28/2008
Oh, suspense! I'm sorry I didn't review earlier, I've been busy and on an emotional rollercoaster the past few days. Anyways, that's unimportant! This is starting to shape up, my evil little mind is already picturing the, how should we say, "inconvenient" scenarios that could possibly happen to our heroes. I can't wait for the next chapter! You're doing great! Until next time!:)
Silverchild of the winds chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
the chapters are a nice lentgh. I'm not sure that Genkai would ever be so accomodating, thoguh. She should at least grumble about Hie;'s impulsive decision to go to the Makai.
Amiable Loner chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
This sounds so promising! I like it and I can't wait for more! Please update soon!
kurama1sauske1 chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
hey your story is awesome so keep on writting and please update soon i want to see what happens next.
kurama1sauske chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
hey it is getting really good so please update soon cause i want to see what happens next.
Piedad Carrillo chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
hey when r u going to update i want to see what happens soon so please update soon.
Kurama's Sister chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
No cliffhanger *cries* this is awesome!