Reviews for All Her Fault
paltreehead chapter 1 . 3/8
That was hilarious. Actually thought it fit with the while perverted personality too!
AshKake chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL WHAT. NICE READ LOL WAYY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU USUALLY WRITE

LOL AT KAKASHI'S "Hummus" LOL
red.masenko chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Wow that was great! Sure made me laugh.. I'm glad he taught them a nice lesson.
Diamond chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Your a great writer I loved this story. Yeah it definitely go's against the grain and I like that, I mean really, normal can get seriously boring so it was fun to read something different for for once. Oh and I was lmao during some parts in this story. "Call me Sensei" almost fainted there, that was so HOT! :)
Kiki chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Really I think that was just a bullsh*t excuse to have sex with Sakura, that whole "Sensei" thing. (he just HAS to think of it that way to defend his nonexistent/somewhat existent honor). But that could be just me. Hey great story to bad there's only one chapter :( oh well, I'll live.
Mvvj chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Call me sensie
OMG OMG!
MoonxCandycane chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
haha that was a great oneshot
Skyrere chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
hehehehe.
awesome.
first time I have ever seen these two from this particular angle, and I love it.
songstar13 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Ahaha. That was definitely Anti-fic! Brilliant. It was really funny! I loved it.
big bih buh chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
wooow, i loved this part "call me sensei". VERY, VERY GOOD! I LOVE YOUR FICS! D
CarefreeSummer chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Fun.
saklea chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
"Call me sensei"

ehm...omg...hot hot hot

it was sooo cute how sakura tried to keep on defending his honour...a bit disgusting at the end with her vormiting all over him, but sweet nontheless
gypsy chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
LOL, how generous of her sensie!
moor chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Dirty Kakashi, you charitable soul, thank goodness Sakura has you around to relieve her of that terribly burdensome virginity. XD
Wing Love chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I JUST discovered this...it was a phenomenal story! I LOVED it x100! Perfectly paced, edited, etc. It was hugely entertaining from beginning to end! I thought you did a really good job with Kakashi and Sakura's characterizations very funny and believable interactions! Excellent work!

WingLove _