Reviews for Up for Grabs
leiaah chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Sorry!

Just reviewing for your third instalment of this, uh, file.

I reviewed ages ago about the whole Shikamaru in Kumo.

I did get around to writing that story, and just thought it'd be right to come back and tell you.

It's called 'Paradise Lost' if you're interested! :)
leiaah chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
Wow... I actually had this idea 2-3 weeks back, but I didn't know how to put it in story. My idea was more like, Shikamaru being assigned some work to do in Kumo and he had to go there for a week or so, and when he gets there he falls in love and doesn't want to leave. But who ever accompanies him forces him out, and a very out-of-character thing happens with Shikamaru and he starts to cry (or maybe I'd do something else for that)... as you see, my idea was crackfic.

I don't get it though, are you asking us to write this story? I feel since it's already out there (on your page) I may not want to write out my idea :(
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
This has to be my favourite idea of yours. Simply amazing. But I don't think I could ever do it justice. I'm still a newbie writer and I wouldn't want to wreck this beautiful idea. Someone like "Mussimm" would be able to write it, I'm sure. She's my favourite author here on fanfiction and I can actually imagine what the story would be like, coming from her hand. That being said, I do have my own basic plot made for this story but of course, it involves ShikaTema in a roundabout way. :P Let us hope that some great author will come along and write it!

Sand-Jounin-Temari
Bag o' Moon Frogs chapter 6 . 3/6/2009
I like it! Although I am ashamed to admit that I may not remember this. Which manga volume is it in?
fanfictionfan22 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
i liked the idea of the handicaped ninja and i might use it i'm kinda good at witing but not great i used to wite stories on paper but now i'v started witing fanfiction it's on story white my name is fanfictionfan22
andy has an idea chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
I like the idea of Shikamaru in Kumo. I have considered sending him there in my current story, but i don't think i will have time to fully develope it. I'll probably write a companion fic when I'm done further detailing his visit. I read a fic where he was sent to Kiri called Within the Mist. I liked the story very much, but it was chalked full of OC's. Like you, I'm not a big fan of OC's so i ended up skipping the sections that focused on the OC's and the story about Shikamaru pretty much carried its own weight. Anyway, It might be a while before I get to it. Just wanted to let you know i would like to do it.
ShadowHeart251 chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
I haven't had that particular problem with my own character, but I did mess with other aspects. It was only a oneshot but that doesn't mean it won't work if I ever prolong it. A blind ninja. They can't see, but their other senses would be more profound. But with sounds they are able to get by. Training would help out a lot with them. And in another oneshot of mine, the girl I created was weak in strength but she kept at it even though she bruised and bled from the tense training. Sorry if this is a bit long.
hakuisagirl chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
what about a 1 shot where shika goes there for vacation, but everyday is hazy and/basically cloudless until the very last 1?

im in america and we are way behind in the series, not even to shippuden, so i havent seen this village but i can picture shika going to a cloud village on a mountain top, no clouds until the very end and then seeing them from above.

would it please be ok for me to try to work with this idea, my way?

thanks
hakuisagirl chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
your ideas make me wish i was a talented writer. i am thrilled with your ideas and would love to read the ensueing works. i have read several karaoke stories and have always felt that me against the world would be wonderful if sasuke and naruto did it together. please keep the ideas coming. THANKS
Ayame-Ichiraku chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
I was thinking of trying the first idea i'm always up for a challenge.