Reviews for Bada Bing, Bada Boom!
Reader101 chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
Really great story! Loved how Rachel was freaked out by Kim. Im kinda upset over the fact that Paul is kinda...girly with all the drama queen panic attacks. other than that keep up the good work! Looking forward to a new chapter. More of the pack and rachel interactions please, I love her reactions.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
The first few chapters were comedy gold, but after you had the break from the story you came back with a different style, no matter how small it was or how much you think you didn't. But I am generally glad that it happened because the story did need to be more mature as the romance came into it. I can see the legendary humour from the beginning coming into the story at the end, if you decided to expand a bit into married life and possibly raising a family. This is genuinely a great, solid, quality story. In my mind the next step of these guys relationship will be when Paul finally flips over Racheal's continuous shit and pins her against a wall and proceeded to have a rough and hot make out session. Because that seems to be the only way he's going to be able to break that woman's infuriating barriers.
anellena chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
Awww, your story is so great and funny and I absolutely love it
I wish we would see more Kim/Jared, because they are just too cute.
Also it would be FANTASTIC if you'll write a Kim/Jared fic, I'm sure it would be amazing and I would die from happiness
Guest chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
Hey, I wanted to ask if you plan on finishing the story cause I really found it great, and I would really really like to read an ending... :)
Nils chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
Cool story! It's really nice! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
Please update soon
Aimee chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
O-M-GEEZUS i nearly wet myself at the IS YOUR CAR GAY, ANGELINA IS A GIRL! part, it was hilarious goof job! :)
Aimee chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
lol I almost died from laughter at the end! great job :)
Holly Chase chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
hey, please please update! I'll give you virtual cookies. I'll review more Clamity Clarisse stuff. Please update!
rosangie chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
I am loving this fanfic to death, honestly. She's quite harsh and a bitch most of the times, but I can see it's just her defensive mechanism. I love how you picture Paul as well, hes quite a funny guy here.

hmm...I just checked the last time you updated. Great, I really have to stop doing this, reading fanfics that ended up being forgotten and never updated again. urgh
Mythical Words chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
Do you know how long it has been since you updated? You have to update soon. Great story, by the way. I love your writing! Update.
biteme4realz chapter 10 . 5/12/2011
I changed the title so it's now called "For You, Anything," a fanfic based on your characters! :)
biteme4realz chapter 11 . 5/11/2011
I love this story! It's wildly funny! Thank you for putting it into existence! I hope you don't mind terribly but I had to find out what happened to Paul and Rachel so I finished one possible ending to your story. :) You can read it at Bada Bing, Bada Boom! (Part II). If in reading my fanfic of your story, you're inspired to finish it, I'd be ecstatic to keep reading yours. You are an extremely witty writer! In the meantime, I'd love to hear what you think of how I finished up the week for Paul and Rachel. Thanks!
ma chtite crevette chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
well i'm not very english but i loved what i could translate of your story ...you gave me a heart attack of laughing you evil writer ! but i will be glad to risk my life in another chapter soon :D
lcarna chapter 11 . 10/27/2010
This is by far one of,if not, THE funniest fanfic I have EVER read! I would love it if you would finish it. :)