Reviews for Shadow of the Night
wintonien chapter 2 . 10/20
Please please please finish it
wolfysmaozy chapter 2 . 9/5
tis awesome a tale you got here looking forward to more of said amazing tale bloody brilliant thank you
Bekka0405 chapter 1 . 8/18
OK so I realize it has been years but I'm guessing that at some point there was more to this story so I guess my question would be can we (I) have it to read. Please Please Please!
Hi, I know it's been a long time since you wrote a new fic, but i was wondering if youre gonna finish Shadow of the night. I really love it, and it's been one of my favourite fic ever. The way you write is just unbelievable and intriguing, i've always wonder what gonna happen next, i hope you gonna finish it and also i really enjoy that itù,s a multiple chapters. Thanks for your time and especially for that story. Myka
Bekka0405 chapter 2 . 1/31
More, more, more, more, please!
Amazing story!
Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2016
Unique and interesting. When I saw the word vampire I expected it to be a cheesy smut fest but you surprised me. I hope you continue.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
MORE PLEASE! ! Llove it!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2016
Please update
Guest chapter 2 . 6/11/2016
More more pleasee
TheLoveOfApples chapter 2 . 4/8/2016
I know it's been 8 years since you updated this, but I just read it and I'm really intrigued to where you were planning on going with this Fic. I really hope you are planning on continuing it soon, I'll be anxiously awaiting an update! :)
geek-it-out chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
If I complain will you update? Lol I'm very interested in seeing this one finished
Jaely chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
well hopefully one day you will get back to working on this little gem. It sounds interesting.
secretstranger69 chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
Please continue this!
Jerccy chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
Please continue.. too good to stop now..
alida luna chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
Please continue this story. I was pleasantly surprised at reading an original vampirefic. Loved it. Would love to read more.