Reviews for Shadow of the Night
EvilRegalQueen97 chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
please update this!
Awayfan chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I love this little story, so wish that there was more of it. Two thing I love to read about Vaps & Mirandy.
Darkness.Reaper chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
I know it's been a while since you wrote this but like everyone els here, I'll ask and beg to please let this not be the end ;) This story is such amazingly written! It's so great and that ending gah, hope to maybe read some more.
luvmygurl chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
oh my wow! please please please update. i just rediscovered this story and i'm craving more.
lillianerikson chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Oh please finish
Ravenfairy chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Omg how did i never see this? Im dying to know what happens. What do they see? I love it so far. Sad its not finished.
Delilah Moon chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Oh please please please please tell me you haven't abandoned this story! I SO want to see what happens!
b0redrand0m chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
oh my. i know its been a few years, but i hipe this story is still alive for you. maybe you could come back and finish this greatness. i would so love to know what happens they first time they see each other after this (but i got feeling Miranda's mirror has given her an heads up).

thanks for sharing what you have so far and may the muse be with you (and, fingers crossed, may she bring you back to this piece).
cstotts1 chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Please, Please, Please update this marvelous Story !
TRACKERPUPPY chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
I really enjoyed this great beginning! Hope to read. more soon.
Awayfan chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Oh really, no more. I think this would have been a great read.
Kayfro chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
You cannot leave us hanging here, things were just getting so interesting! What kind of bribery would it take to get you to return to this little world? Cupcakes? Puppies? A baby panda?
Andie chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Love it! This needs to be finished, please? Omg what will happen next? I can't wait!
DarkndAngel9 chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Whoa whoa! Hasn't been updated since 2008? and with a cliffhanger like that too?! Duuuude so not cool. I want to see! It was just getting good and then BAM cliffhanger. Siggh. Maybe one day you will finish this?
Nik chapter 2 . 10/21/2012