Reviews for Shadow of the Night
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2016
Unique and interesting. When I saw the word vampire I expected it to be a cheesy smut fest but you surprised me. I hope you continue.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
MORE PLEASE! ! Llove it!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2016
Please update
Guest chapter 2 . 6/11/2016
More more pleasee
TheLoveOfApples chapter 2 . 4/8/2016
I know it's been 8 years since you updated this, but I just read it and I'm really intrigued to where you were planning on going with this Fic. I really hope you are planning on continuing it soon, I'll be anxiously awaiting an update! :)
geek-it-out chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
If I complain will you update? Lol I'm very interested in seeing this one finished
Jaely chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
well hopefully one day you will get back to working on this little gem. It sounds interesting.
secretstranger69 chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
Please continue this!
Jerccy chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
Please continue.. too good to stop now..
alida luna chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
Please continue this story. I was pleasantly surprised at reading an original vampirefic. Loved it. Would love to read more.
EvilRegalQueen97 chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
please update this!
Awayfan chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I love this little story, so wish that there was more of it. Two thing I love to read about Vaps & Mirandy.
Darkness.Reaper chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
I know it's been a while since you wrote this but like everyone els here, I'll ask and beg to please let this not be the end ;) This story is such amazingly written! It's so great and that ending gah, hope to maybe read some more.
luvmygurl chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
oh my wow! please please please update. i just rediscovered this story and i'm craving more.
lillianerikson chapter 2 . 11/3/2013