Reviews for The Devils Desire
segir chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
LOVED this story, the fact that andy took control and made Miranda admit what she wanted. so many storys have Miranda be the one to do most of the work and be more in control. so as i said i loved it and am glad it worked out the way it did.

cheers
elfspirit7 chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
AWESOME! Thanks for the great read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
GothicPheonix chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
I LOVED this XD
kitcat19us chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
great story
CruellaMiranda chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
OMG. The ending - Miranda proves she is all knowing once again. Fantabulous - the whole 'I can here you thinking...' and 'I'm assuming this one's safe' - classic.
CruellaMiranda chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
I love chapter 4. Miranda playing Andrea. Turnabout fair play and all that. Very nice. Well written.
CruellaMiranda chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Just found this story. Am moving on to chapters 3 thorugh 5, but paused here at 2 to say that I find it wonderfully RICH that at the end of this chapter, Andrea 'tides' Miranda over, knowing that Miranda will end up crawling back to her later. Delightful and deserved...(evil laugh)
QueenElspeth chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
Wow. Just wow. Incredible!
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
Oh, my G-! another sizzlin' smut-fic... BEAUTIFUL! I'll definitely have an inspired night after reading this.. lol.. thanks :o)
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
hehe you know at some points of this I decided I would just love to be in your head because you have the smuttiest, hottest ideas. I loved this story. It was such an unsual idea and it was so captivating. You had me laughing like crazy at certain parts like Miranda's stubborness and when Andy found out what was wrong with Miranda.
SLV1987 chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
Loove it!

im gonna be having good dreams tonight thats for sure!

Sx
err247 chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
This story is so HOTT. all i can say is 'ooh my god'. i will never be able to watch this movie the same way again. sequel please. what happens at miranda's house the next night. well we all know what will happen, but your writing is amazing. THANK YOU..
MERYLAstreep chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
This was so hot! Wonderful story! You maintained canon very well.. ! Keep up great work!
Dartxni chapter 5 . 12/8/2008
Though I winced at the grammar of this fic the whole way through I cannot deny that it was Hot Hot Hot!
Musical-Mayhem101 chapter 5 . 12/8/2008