Reviews for A Patchwork Christmas
MegsyJ98 chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
I know it's not Christmas anymore but, this is such an original story! You never can find a Teen Titans fix with commissioner Gordan in it. I would really appreciate it if you would continue this story! Your story is to unique to just quit in the middle! Please don't give up.! Once again, it would mean so much to me!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Please please please please continue it's so good not to mention really original. I haven't seen any other gordan/teen titans. It would mean so much to me!
J chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Are you going to update this story soon? I would really like to know what happens next.
potterinu chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
This is great. I love it when gothamish things crossover into the teen titans. You should expand this as much as possible. Update soon.
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
Sorry I haven't reviewed. It's just I'm lazy and yeah... not a good reason but hey we're all just human. Any way fantastic chapter! The tension of Robin and Gordon's conversation was awesome. I hope(maybe I've already said this, but I really hope that this happens) that Batman will join the Titans in their search. Also I really want Gordon to play a small part into possibly mending the Dynamic Duo's relationship. Another thing you could do is have Robin's past revealed. Those are just a few plot points that I think the story is moving toward to. I've always wanted a little Batman and Titans crossover so that the Titans can understand Robin better and their relationship can be some-what mended. With this I also thought it'd be cool for some Gordon to be sprinkled on their, thus my few suggestions above for where the story ought to go. It's your story so I guess you get to pick what happens, but I don't think I'd write some of the characters in personality(if I tried writing a little crossover like that) so I hope that some writers will follow up with what I think should happen. You're a great writer so I don't think you'd fail at all at writing those plot points. You decide. Lastly, I like how Gordon can read Robin a little and Robin realizes that. It balances out their kind of gruff father-son relationship. Remember to include more Gordon gets closer to finding out what happened between the duo(and possibly just plain finding out). Update very very very very SOON! P.S. I liked the very suspenseful cliffy. Also the villain is getting even better. It just keeps getting better and better. Oh and thank you for revealing what option C(unlike some authors who leaved many questions unanswered) was or else I'd be staying up all night trying to figure it out on my own(but that is an exaggeration on my part).
Starfire201 chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
Reviews may make writers happy, but unfortunately you can't force them. Trust me, I know. That being said, I definitely am enjoying your story and will keep reading it.
starfire201 not signed in chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
Definitely nice development here, you do not disappoint. I'm thinking you will have another story added to my faves before too much longer.
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
This is a great start. The mysterious new villain is cool and I love the crossover with the Titans and Batman. I really wished they had made a crossover with the J-League and the Titans, but they didn't so this will make up for it. I hope in future chapters you will have Robin and the Bat interacting. It would be fun to see them argue in front of the rest of the Titans and even Gordon. I love the ending, 'cause I can't wait for Robin and Gordon to have a conversation. It'll be interesting how personal their talk will get especially since I've always wondered how Gordon reacted to the dynamic duo's break up. The part where Robin read the letter about him being compared to Batman was funny and ironic. Robin and Batman do have quite a lot of similarities though they don't realize it, mainly in their fault's of obsession to catch criminals. Even though Robin isn't really Bat's biological son, they do seem like father son in some ways(more like the arguing father-son relationship). Other than the cool mystery and Bat-Robin father-son relationship, there's that great Teen Titan humor(BB and his ego plus Starfire and Silky) and there's probably going to be some action. Basically this story had everything. Great job writing it! Update very very very very very very SOON! This is a fantastic story. The length is perfect. I love long chapters.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Not a bad start. Not a big Teen Titans reader, but I did enjoy this and will be following as you update.