Reviews for Last Year
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Oh, this made me cry so much. Poor Molly :\
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Sad but nostalgic and brilliant.
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Just reading this fic, more than any of the others, made me think of how hard it would be to do ordinary things again if my little brother died. Molly is doing a great job.
Gremblin chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This had me crying at the end. Now I want to find one where Gideon and Fabian survive... Just for the sake of reading something happy with them!

This was wonderful. Thank you for sharing it!
LeylaFenixx chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
That almost brought tears to my eyes. I loved and that's all I'm going to say or else I'll cry. Amazing.
Avatar Rikki chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
That was cool and I giggled when Molly said she couldn't imagine that day coming when in reality it was happening at that very momment (or it probably already did)!
4-eyedDragon chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
This was really sweet! AW! Porr Molly! I cannot imagine how hard all those firsts (First Christmas, First Halloween, First Birthday, ect.) without her brothers must have been! Really well done.
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Wow, I loved that last sentence, she couldn't imagine that day ever coming, but that she was living it at that moment was just right.

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
Mary Gooby chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
That was AB FAB! I love all the stuff in parentheses from last year, that was really cool, and I liked how you made up the Halloween celebration, that was really cool!
alds87 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Interesting to hear a very raw recount of familiar events without loved ones from Molly. Good work as always :)
snuggle the muggle chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I just wanted to let you know that I have rec’d your story and posted a link to it in the new HP LJ community Harry Potter Missing Moments. Your story fits nicely into canon and makes a nice addition to our archives. Please feel free to come over and take a look at what we are doing and your entry (posted under "Devastation"). We are a small group at the moment, but we hope to get your story some new readers and some new reviews as we grow.
MopCat chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Ohh that's sad but really well written.

Loved it.
Lady Altair chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I adore this. I don't know how I missed this (for a month!) Fabian and Gideon are just some of my favorite characters, and I don't know how I failed to see this!

It was absolutely heartbreaking and sweet-just enough sadness mixed in with the family, and the last line was just so painfully ironic. Molly can't imagine the end of the war ever coming, and at that very moment it's probably ending, Halloween 1981 at the Potter's cottage.

Beautiful work! :)
hmrpotter chapter 1 . 11/12/2008 sad and beautiful.
lyin chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
i was so excited to see a new story under the 'Gideon P.' character cat. (i am really so thrilled we have those now)- and i was especially glad to see it was from you, since i knew it'd be terrific~ i LOVED this. i could go on for ages about all the specific details i loved here- the cider, fred falling asleep and the tantrum, arthur being nervous about the fireworks not being as good (except i can't because i'm escaping from the catch-22/slaughterhouse-five paper i'm writing :()- so, just, overall awesome Weasley characterization and Molly is amazingly, breathing-ly real here. i think what i love the most about it is that this IS the night the first war ends and they're having such a normal night but still feeling the holes the war's left. great piece!