Reviews for Coming Home
Holliday1081 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
So I just finished reading a few of your other fics, and then I found my way to this one and I'm sobbing all over again. You really write these punch to the gut moments very very well. The way you described the look on Sam's face, begging his big brother not to leave him, ugh! That was brutal. The naked fear both brothers showed in this story and that perfect last line ... a-mazing!
mandancie chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I know you wrote this almost five years ago, but I just found it. This was AWESOME! :) I loved it! :)
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
nice :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Awesome story! I loved it! :)
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I really wish they could have had a conversation or two like this somewhere along the way. I wish they had realized that Ruby was intentionally tearing them apart in ways they didn't even suspect. Bah. Anyway. Lovely piece, I like it a lot. Thank you for sharing!

LD
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Great story , I liked it.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Yes, yes. Finally they verbalize their fears. Great tag to the episode. One of my favorites and you brought it full circle perfectly. It just seemed so right that Sam should collapse after that, but it just cut off ... Thanks.
Sammykinz chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Wow, so this one really struck me, for reasons I'm not fully sure of. I think maybe it was because I kind of expected something like this in the episode, but I should be smart enough to know that they barely ever include juicy tidbits like this in the scripts. xD Honestly, this was really good, and I have to admit that I was nearly in tears for parts. Great writing.
Crimson Ivy chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Did you think about working with Kripke? LOL I like your ideas more than his! ;D I would like to see your end of that episode... Boys together and trusting each other... This is a great tag! :)
Gih Bright chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
This fic was perfect! Congratulations! *-*

You make me cry at my work (cause i read this at the office : D) when Sam was desparate thinking that Dean will leave him. And when Dean was suffering so much cause Sam was hurt.

I'm from Brazil and my english is so poor, but I need to say to you that is the best fic that i read of winchester brothers.

Congratulations n.n
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
That was a great tag and a scene that would have made a good episode into a great one.
kirallie chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Glad they got that sorted out. Poor Sam, then again poor Dean having to watch and hope he kept breathing.
Dianne chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
That was exactly as it should have happened! I always thought that Dean would have taken more exception to the angel not greeting poor Sam who was practically as happy a puppy to see a leash for a walk in the park. That made me sad in the tv show that it was Sam who had the faith and the angel wouldn't even touch him until he had to. I really hope in the end of the tv series that Sam will somehow come to accepted by the angels because I think it's really important to him. Missing moment stories like this really fill in the gaps that the allotted time for the tv show can possibly do and I appreciated this one in particular.
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
This was a great tag! I'd been thinking the same things about Sam, I was surprised he seemed mostly unaffected by doing his "thing" even with the blood and the pain! I thought it was a bad decision not have just be "all better" at the end of killing the demon...more angst please!

I love your tag, good brotherly stuff.

Nicely done.