Reviews for Hana's First Halloween
AmericanGecko chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
One word...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
The Creeping Spleen chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
*Applauds wlldly* Bravo! Bravo! Encore! Encore!

Hana hyped up to the eyeballs on candy... Why does that remind me of Gremlins? ;)
Quathis chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Well written, funny, and very believable. Hana would really be a terror with sugar in her blood. Good halloween fic.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
No worries on the quality, Zaratan...definitely your standard high quality stuff. A bit on the short side, and it could have done with a bit more Ninja!Hana getting some loot of unsuspecting Middletonians...but it never lost quality ;D
mangafangirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
That was awesome! Very well executed use of the Halloween spirit :)
Silvermist35 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Z,

That was a very good and cute story. I liked it. Thanks for the twists and turns.

Thanks,

Silver
LTAOZFAN chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Oh, this is a fun story! Kim dressed as Shego, Ron dressed as Dr. Drakken, and Hana as a little ninja. But Kim & Ron forgot that with Hana's natural abilities she's going to use that ninjas-can-hide-in-plain-sight ability to slip in and out of places all over town!

And leave it to Ron's dumb luck skills to let him lose his baby sister while trick or treating, and yet have everything turn out right. A nice Halloween story, sir. If I had an animated version of this it would be parked right alongside of "It's the Great Pumkin, Charlie Brown" on my shelf of holiday DVDs.

LTAOZFAN

"Them's my views, amen, so be it."

"Treasure Island," by R. L. Stevenson
Katsumara chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Too cute. Good stuff!
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Nothing like a sugar/chocolate fueled super-ninja child to outstrip her older, more experienced big brother at Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

CB73
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Great story! While I love Halloween horror stories as much as anyone, this was a nice change of pace. Good to see Kim and Ron get some practice in before they get a kid of their own. I get that you don't have it in Canada, but you might try doing a contest for Thanksgiving (just a thought).

Can't wait to see what you put out next. Keep up the good work!
Twila Starla chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Aww, too cute! Hana was spot-on and so was her little candy raid. Excellent work, Z!
bigherb81 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Nice halloween tale oddly enough that does seem pretty accurate as to what taking a kid trick or treating is like. I imagine that you have to times that by ten when your dealing with a super ninja kid. Enjoyed the story great job and happy halloween.
kim's 1 fan chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
That was perfect, I was gonna do the same thing,then I had the brainy idea to add in Andrea/Shego and Mark/Drakken.

Great story, and great idea.

God Bless

Larry
Warbird chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
LOL! This was an entertaining story, Hana taking off to t/t on her own. XD

My favorite part was when Hana sneaks out of the Hennessey's with all their candy. Though technically Hana stole it, since she did say t/t or wait for Mrs. Hennessey to give her some candy.

Great story.
James MacPherson chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
A leash? Why not a force shield generated by the most powerful power source known to human kind. I'm sure that it would hold Hana for about several seconds.

A young child like Hana and sugar doesn't mix well, and Ron better remember by next year, otherwise Kim will hurt him.