Reviews for Tricked?
Mo chapter 1 . 6/24/2018
Ahhh this was so cute! I loved how you made the characters mature but kept their original quirks the same! This totally felt like canon haha (I wish it was:p)
Thank you for writing this!
Jolly joy chapter 1 . 6/22/2018
I enjoyed a lot! It was really funny to see or rather imagine to see Brock when he learns about Ash being the "Stranger".
Alphadelta-23 chapter 1 . 2/3/2018
I loved it and thats a pretty cool story! I like the fact that Ash has finally got some brains! And also, you did a great job making it simply Awesome...!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
This was an amazing story! All of you details and choice of words were wonderful. I really hope you make more of these kind of fanfics between Ash and Misty, and side note the way this was all put together was truly special. I have never seen a person right a fanfic so well. Keep up the good work! I’m really impressed!
Rebekah Matthews chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
Loved loved loved it! It was actually quite funny in places and I could have squealed at the pokéshipping! Misty winning 30 bucks was pretty funny, too! The best had to be Brock taking notes of how to pick up girls... from Ash. Brilliant.
ShipQueenCandy chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
Aaaa I love this! The story was perfect, and I love the plot and everything. It's adorable!
Mistyfan girl chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
It was beautiful I actually forgot about how long this thing was and it was just divine, you god wow thank you for making this I wish I could find a 16 year old just like ash. It's just I fell in love with the 21 year old ash and your story was amazing, splendid, beautiful, and miraculous.
Thank you for making this I've been feeling upset about Misty not coming back and Amourshipping actually happening or becoming cannon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
great
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
I loved it it was amazing and cute and hey do u like ash and misty as a couple I like it and ash and misty deserve to be a couple because it would help everyone out a lot they need to be together u know what I am saying because I do but ash and misty are both in pain sense they are not together do u believe me please say yes.
ANONYMOUS chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
LOVELY! NO MISTAKES AT ALL! YOU INSPIRED ME AND I HOPE I WRITE AS GOOD AS YOU.
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Aww that's so sweet
pragya chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Very nice and heartful story to on writting this like romantic and suppence stories.
Skykitty37 chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
I LOVE IT
SO CUTE
riorio chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
GREAT FIC!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I love this story! Cant stop laughing at Brock!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »