Reviews for The Devil's Fruit
Naruto has to get a devil fruit or your fanfiction will be boring, i was waiting like when is he going to get a devil fruit but he didn't get any so i was upset. I think Naruto should eat the devil fruit Ace ate the fire fire fruit!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
Sigh.. You gave Goro Goro no mi to Sasuke and wont purposely give powers to Naruto and Lee ?

If Naruto is the same canon shit that Kishimoto writes then whats the point of all this ?

"It just wouldnt be right for him to have one"

Stopped reading there.

"Power comes from training and is earned and not given" bullshit argument incoming.

Power is power, no matter what high moral ground you trying to take.
yaoi-freak2580 chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
ERMERGERD! I NEED MORE! :0 please please please continue this! I love this story. I promise I will stay faithful to this story!
yaoi-freak2580 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
are ino and choji gonna get powers? I think they should, that would be awesome :D
tarrangar chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
i want itachi with the split split fruit and big red nose too if poissible if not then maybe give itachi the tree fruit that would be ironic an uchiha with a senju related fruit
Amyethious chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
please continue.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
THE OMG CAT SEZ ""
EclipsedLunus chapter 12 . 10/11/2011
Maybe sakura should have the horomone devil fruit
rob chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
ino should get the horo horo no mi). sakura would have the awa awa no mi. I think lee should get the neko neko no mi model should have the toge toge no mi ( spike spike fruit). so thats about it great fic.
Razamataz22 chapter 12 . 3/8/2011
please continues, this story is a farily well adapted crossover
Smozzick chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Not sure about the story yet but easily the greatest summary and premise I've seen for a fic in a while.
Juubito chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
I thought you were crazy when you said Naruto wasn't going to get a devil fruit . . . but you surprized me, I never thought you would give him Haki of all things, but it IS Naruto we're talking about . . .
Red Moon Soul chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
not that the story itself, or your style is bad) its actually good, but you should keep in mind that a normal devil fruit user can be beaten by a shinobi, but with logia its another case entirely. A Logia user who knows how to use his fruit has overwhelming offensive/defensive power, that cannot be matched no matter how much training you have, if you are not actually a logia yourself, have the fruit that is the particular Logia weakness, or you have haki over 9000 skill and power over 9000 over 9000 experience... otherwise you are screwed big time and can kiss your ass goodbye. So Naruto as main character of the series needs to have a Logia to balance out Sasuke.
Red Moon Soul chapter 12 . 11/14/2010
To put it bluntly... it doesn't even suck. it DEEPTHROATS. really... WTF? Kyuubi's usefulness is like far below zero mark 99% of the time compared to any devil fruit. If you gave the emo-duck (sasuke) the Goro-Goro no mi you should give Naruto a Logia type fruit too. I mean Naruto looks like a moron here a kid with a stick against a knight in plate armour with a 10 sword with full-buff. And Lee should be given the Mera-Mera no mi (the flame logia) Woot Flames of Youth! Sakura should be given Hina's fruit (the one that traps the opponent in iron shackles) and naruto should be given something mean and powerful like Akainu's magma fruit. Shino should get the Pika-Pika no mi and Ino the Moku-Moku no mi)
narutoflinthazelip chapter 12 . 9/21/2010
AWSOME! i really like this thing man, hey i totally agree witt pawpaw fruit an sakura! please write some more!

FYI:are any one piece char. gonna apeear?

BYE BYE AN SEE YOU SOON