Reviews for Nozomi Yagami's Wonderful Life of Doom
Anonymous chapter 3 . 3/21
So I mean, not to nitpick on a story that's 7 years old or anything, but since Nozomi spelled Lind L. Taylor's name wrong he shouldn't have died :O
Guest chapter 20 . 5/27/2014
Great job!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
Haha this mc is awesome xD
Guest chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
My god this is hilarious xD!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Girl Kira XD
tifa2001 chapter 20 . 1/21/2014
this has been the best death note fanfic i have read so far
SemiraBlake chapter 19 . 1/3/2014
I LOVE YOU MAN! THis story is so damn awesome that I had to stop reading just to breathe again... which happened quite a lot now that I seriously think about it. XD You are just ... amzing.
Rossy chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
OMG your fanfic is so funny! I can't stop laughin :D This is truly a piece of art!

P.S. Sorry for my english
Aobae-sama chapter 19 . 7/13/2013
oh my GOD *squeels*
so fucking cute, adorable, best fucking death note ending EVER!
And my mouth fell open when you mentioned Mello XD
I'll repeat:
oh my gosh so fucking cute i thought they were going to die or something but they lived through it's so fucking adorable awesome most epic-to-a-crazy-fangirl ending!
Finally a story I can read without crying my eyes out when L dies...
THANK YOU FOR THIS STORY!
I'm serious, thank you! I love you (in a friendly way, no I'm NOT lesbian XD )
AmmyChey3X chapter 21 . 6/22/2013
This was my first Death Note fanfic, and IT. WAS. AWESOME! :D :D
Nozomi is an amazing character, one of the best OC's ever! When I saw the three ending choices for Nozomi, I was begging in my mind that the second one was chosen. I also love Nozomi's three friends, and the romances you chose for them! Nozomi's relationship with Ryuk was fun to read as well, and I LOVED her growing feelings for L! :3
By the way, did you get the name Nozomi from the Nozomi in Elfen Lied, the manga? She's one of my favourite characters besides Lucy, Mayu, Bando and Mariko! :)
Anyway, sorry for the long review, but in short: Awesome Fic! :D
Andy Elladora Black chapter 19 . 3/22/2013
Oh... so that's why they didn't die... all my brainstorming was for nothing *sob* Oh well! :)

-Andy :3
Andy Elladora Black chapter 18 . 3/22/2013
SHE SPELLED THEM WRONG! I didn't notice it the first time so I reread it to try and figure out why L wasn't dead because there was no way I wanna gonna believe some 'Love conquers everything' shit. But Rem can see their names, why would she spell them wrong? What would the point be? Hmm... Could it be that Miso asked Rem to do it? Rem doesn't really listen to anyone but him (Misa anyway) or Light when he tricked her but... This is so puzzling... hmm... I'll try my hardest to figure it out because as the GREAT Near said, 'If you can't win the game, if you can't solve the puzzle, then you're nothing but a loser,' though I do wonder if he was referring to L at that point in time because L was unable to solve the Kira Case until the very moment of his death... Hmm.. curious, curious... Sorry for going all 'Investigator' on your ass there, just couldn't help it :3

-Andy.
Nairad chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
*face palm* It's spelled l-i-n-d l t-a-y-L-o-r, not l-i-n-d l t-a-y-o-r
Juss-chan chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
SECOND KIRA!misa is a what?O_o?
Juss-chan chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
*eatin cookies*yum..yum..AWESOME GALAXY!U REALLY R A AWESOME GALAXY! I AM GIVIN U A COOKIE!:3