Reviews for The Fine Art of the PB&J
Perenne Allegro chapter 2 . 7/19
Love your Jack- Dean stories :)
Yorushike chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
would have loved to see Dean meet the team and learn about what else is out there :). That would have been a lot of fun. Oh well, can't have everything.
Beautiful storries though.
Greetings Yorushike
L's Hope chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
Aww! There is something incredibly cute about the way you narrate you're stories. Also, the JackNDean verse is made of win!
clexfan chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
This is made of WIN!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
The whole series: D'aaaaaaaaaawwwww... with a side of OMG my sides have split because I'm laughing so hard. I swear there's a bruise on my leg from where I was punching it as I laughed.

Awesome fics! Keep writing!
irezel chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
aw...no more. :( but cute stories. :)
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Bahaha, nice character study in this and well concluded. Well done all around. Also, I'm now craving a marshmallow fluff/peanut butter sandwich...I haven't had one of those in a couple years. Yum. Any chance of a random "Jack and Dean meet again in the future" sort of story? Just wondering.
Choas Babe chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
I kinda want to see Sam and Jack. And then all four boyos together... The world would either implode, or Dean would. The three way tug of war would ensure that.
phyllis2779 chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
I loved the JacknDean 'verse. I've just read the stories for the second time. Just wish there were more of them. They were so well done and really made the characters come alive.
Rayeth chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
So I, after much procrastination, watched Stargate SG-1 and imagine how delighted I was that you had written a SG-1/SPN fic! I love this. You *melt* things with sheer awesome. I also love how much depth you give these characters with so little and how insightful your Dean is (in a totally believable, IC way). This was absolutely lovely and I am so happy you wrote it. It really made my day.

Also, I agree with Jack about the sandwiches. This is how I make my sandwiches. If you don't toast the bread, it's not strong enough to hold onto everything you want to put in it, see? Also, the best sandwich is always a little bit moist. Like halfway through because it has soaked up some of the middle bits. :D
mauralee88 chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
Loved Dean's reaction when he realized they were competing for his attention. Brilliant.
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Peanut butter zen, love it...and you included Nutella...love Nutella.
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
I promised I switch the record, but first I just want to say that I loved how you portrayed John. That was amazing. So many times we see John's hunter side and not his father side. But here, here we see his father side and the need to be in his son's life!

Amazing!

As Always,
A.J.
snails-on-the-french-riviera chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
lol! 'he alphabetized my tacklebox!' oh the horror! very funny, the whole series is epic. XD
Suadela chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
Aw, that was so sweet. I love the last three sentences. They contain the whole story. :)

Keep writing!