Reviews for Ultimate Sleepwalker: The New Dreams
T-1000000 chapter 103 . 2/8
You know, we might never be able to know whether Christopher Dawson really did what he did, or if he himself really was the victim. Firefly and Hobgoblin are also very similar, in that they consider themselves heroes but are shunned by the rest of the hero community and their methods are incredibly brutal.

Anyways, second issue of The Pocket, new issue of Slender Man, and the third story in that universe-Guardian-has just been published. Hope you can review.
T-1000000 chapter 102 . 12/28/2014
You know, you almost had me thinking there that Firefly was a similar entity to Carrion. When will Tania learn about Rick and Sleepwalker's secret?

Also, not to be a bother, but-can you review the latest chapter for Slender Man?
T-1000000 chapter 101 . 12/13/2014
Well, Pryor is kind of right in that, for thousands of years, people have been terrified of innovations that have helped further the human race; how can we be sure in that some Outer Gods or whatever are really capable of driving people to madness if we haven't made contact? Who knows how much can be done if humanity and some race of cosmic beasts cooperated?

Of course, using such cooperation purely for the purposes of domination is another story...
Radio Driver chapter 101 . 12/5/2014
Good goin, Jared. Keep on keepin on.
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
This is gonna be a long ride, I hope is fun!
JaredMilne1982 chapter 30 . 11/20/2014
Yes, that's a mistake that I missed-it is supposed to describe Leila as Anthony's wife, not his husband.
iowaforever chapter 30 . 11/19/2014
Very nice, although I noticed one small error:
You described Leila as Anthony's husband. Don't you mean wife?
iowaforever chapter 28 . 11/19/2014
Still loving this. Your universe is awesome
iowaforever chapter 27 . 11/19/2014
Oh, Lullaby; so annoying, but it's so much fun to see her get taken down a few pegs
iowaforever chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
"Taming of the Shrew" How fitting.

Loving the story, by the way. I'm unfamiliar with Marvel and its properties, but your approach to Sleepwalker is easy to catch on to for someone like me. Thank you for sharing this
JaredMilne1982 chapter 100 . 11/1/2014
The longer the Bookworm's retribution waits after something happens to him, the less likely his enemies will still have their guard up. After all, he doesn't really have anything to look forward to if he's already dead or otherwise incapacitated...
T-1000000 chapter 100 . 10/27/2014
So if this was all created by the Bookworm as a last resort if he went completely insane, why didn't it happen earlier? That was a while ago.

It's better that Sleepwalker at least relieved the Bookworm's insanity, because really, Bookworm was perhaps the most tragic of your villains; poor guy didn't deserve utter insanity at the hands of Cthulhu.

And can you review The Pocket and fourth chapter of SM? It has been a while since they were published.
T-1000000 chapter 99 . 9/28/2014
I do believe Sleepwalker's confrontation with DeWolff and the new Chimera's attack will make the police much more suspicious of Sleepwalker. Would make for an interesting storyline.

As for what might have influenced Madeline Pryor to tap into Chimer's powers...I believe he is a very psychotic man...
The Lobster's Claw chapter 98 . 9/6/2014
Well, you made me more interested in dragons for a specific subject, so thanks for the inspiration.
T-1000000 chapter 98 . 9/4/2014
I really liked the flashback framing style used in this issue, while not actually telling us more about the villain until near the end. It builds a rather slow, darkening atmosphere.