Reviews for May I Have This Dance?
MetteMor chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
i love the story 3 And if I may be as bold to ask you if, you could find the time, to make a story about when Kai meet's Johnny's parents :D

with all my love3
MetteMor
i LiKe iNSaNiTY chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
You should have a bonus chapter of them meeting Johnny's parents. I would like to see that.
andysanime chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Really good job on this story!
andysanime chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Well, the girl got what she deserved.
Rai Science chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
Love it, especially your OCs. Its good to see someone getting what they deserve, and the Johnny/Kaipairing is interesting. I like Kai being an angel, especally as a dare, and 'Rebel' is the perfect portrayal of those annoying bad girl, slut-to hot for you Sues.

Would you mind doing the nice girl cliche? Ya know, the girl with the horribly sad past, who was raped or beaten by hr family, but was so kind and forgiving that she forgave them later, after she ran awayf rom home to a hard life on the streets. But she remained kind and good, eventually meeting Kai and the others where they all fell in love with her, but she was couldn;t accept their affections because she was tragically affected. And of course she's Tala's sister, and Bryan's best friend, but not Ian beause he's to small, and Spencer's not pretty enough. -sarcasm-
Hiira chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
Ahh! How can you mark this well written fic as complete! Now I have to squeeze my own imagination to what happens next! Can't you at least write about their marriage and Iris trying to get back to Kai? (as cliche as the plot might be.) Aww. I would love a sequeal. Anyway good work! I enjoyed it! Keep up the good writing! :D
Shadow of Midnight chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
"and he was certain he didn’t have a sister." Thank goodness Kai doesn't have a sister. Whatever would be do if he did... The horror of even thinking about it...

Kai has a point. You can't call someone a whore and be taken seriously if you go out in public with a leather mini-skirt, stilettos and no bra...
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
love it n.n
dragonlilly1993 chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
aw such a cute chapter. ha that bith iris deserved that! nice chapter! PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!
black angel falling chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
there engaded now? he didn't even get down on one knee! kai never said yes! haha iris got punched!
van chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
wow this next chapter you made it quite wisdom about ways how truth women act it like kai but for Iris she have lots to learn to do being ones. this story is so full of learning EXP like kai and it really interesting i wonder what will happen next? of of next chapter i bet it be even more amazing right now it was! will do your best i can wait next ones come keep it up!
Rapunzelle chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
Aw. So cute. And that row was so cool. Thank you for updating

:-)
dragonfire7654321 chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
_AWESOME
Miyako Miyazaki chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
'future in-laws'? ne ne! is there going to be a wedding and all in this fic? D

update soon!

Miako6
CleverPhoenix chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
Wicked! I love female Kai stories and this one is great! It is a really great story and I look forward to your future stories and chapters!