Reviews for Zettai Daijoubu
nequam-tenshi chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
magnificent!

is there a sequal in Kimihiro's eyes?
nequam-tenshi chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
"Zettai Daijoubi" means "It will definitaly be alright", right?
anon chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
just thought that i'd let you know. sakura and syaoran did NOT die. it is only believed that they did. they only just turned back time, and disappeared. but this would have been an interesting AU.
Thimble chapter 4 . 3/26/2009
Favourited because, wah, that made me cry...
ggctuk chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
You should mention the fact that Sakura and Syaoran are NOT dead (xHolic 17-something, I think 171?) but everyone thinks they are - to sell the deception.
sweetsarcastic chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
A beautifully written story, and so sad. The mangas that way too. I love the detail you put into all of this, the emotions and the way you tie the CCS world and the TRC world. Great job.
applepielover chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
That was breathtakingly beautiful and I mean it too. Well done on sentence structure, imagery, and dialogue.
hantol chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
I really really like this. I mean, REALLY really like this. The suspense and lack of resolution in xHolic/TRC is frustrating (though I'm sure in time we'll be given an explanation).

It's always been intriguing why Watanuki lives alone, what happened to Sakura and Syaoran's families, since Watanuki's been confirmed as Syaoran's other existence. I'm glad you wrote a story on that, even if I do now doubt that Sakura-hime is an alternate existence of CCS Sakura (incest?)

My memory seems to fail me, though. Who are the two redheaded women? The dark-haired man with glasses and a sly smile, is that Eriol?

Anyway, keep up the good work!