Reviews for You Just Don't Know It
VolleyballFreakIsInTown chapter 14 . 1/7/2009
i liked it!
Princess715 chapter 14 . 12/2/2008
add more chapters please!
soccergrl722 chapter 14 . 11/22/2008
awesome chapter!

update soon :D
mariiaaa93 chapter 14 . 11/21/2008
was chapter 14 the last chapter?

i hope not cause its a really good story
flickeringlightx chapter 14 . 11/11/2008
Aw...MOE! Yay! lol, great chapter!
A-Million-Miles-Too-Close chapter 14 . 11/11/2008
Aww, i love this (:

x
Mayniac chapter 14 . 11/10/2008
aw.. lol.
ohhmyjonasx3 chapter 14 . 11/10/2008
aww. that was great.
serena's girl 4-ever chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Um... I didnt think thats illegal cause i thought as long as it has hannah montana stars in it you could add in to the story who ever you liked ow and your story looks like a good idea cant wait to read it
clarembees chapter 14 . 11/9/2008
I just have to say, I can't remember if I've reviewed this yet, and if I have, I'm still liking this story. No, correct taht after this chapter, I'm loving this story. I love how you made the longing between Joe and Miley so palpable and obvious. And I love how she turned down that two faced Jake while slowly starting to rebuild her friendship with Lily. I really hope they become BFFs again.

But more importantly, my Moe is back together, yay! How I loved the little moments you had them remembering. That was so classic to do in a romance, but you did it in such a great way that I couldn't stop myself from being all giddy and smiley.

I love the vibe between Miley and Joe in this. You made them so freaking adorable and I love you for it, seriously. The last paragraph of this chapter was my favorite though. The moments before the kiss were so intense and it totally felt like I was there. You caputred those moments perfectly.

Great job.
MCJBTwilighted chapter 14 . 11/9/2008
Hah, that ending was so cool. They are back together and I couldn't think of a better way for it to happen!
ohhmyjonasx3 chapter 13 . 11/9/2008
jakes cheating on her.. with lilly? omj.
A-Million-Miles-Too-Close chapter 13 . 11/9/2008
Aww, Jake's a jerk.

I'm actully happy Lilly was with Jake tho, she might be pushing Joe and Miley back together ;)

x
Mayniac chapter 13 . 11/9/2008
STUPID STUPID JAKE! RAWR! lol. how angrifying. hehe my new word. lol.
flickeringlightx chapter 13 . 11/9/2008
URGH! STUPID JAKE! Breaking poor Miley's heart...but at least the moeness can start! lol Oh yeah, GO MOE! I loved this chapter, except I was sad when Joe was talking to his mom. Ha, Jake got Joe a mix n match sock kit, wasnt that what Joe got Miley for her birthday too? lol