Reviews for Iridescence
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Does Ichigo really become a captain? And if so what division? Great story by the way.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
theyre beautiful together ! Ichigo buries Byakya's robes ?
Deenami-Nicole-Sciashi chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
cute
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
i like it very much, the color themes and all.
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
swoons at the sweetness of it all
Neogirl2004 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I love this so much! you don't see this pairing often, sadly, but thank you for writing this! It's a very awesome one-shot!
Aniyu Shadowraven chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Adorable! That's the best way for me to describe this fic! I love the range of emotions in this (emotional depth is my favorite thing in fics), which you portrayed well without saying much (I'm not that good yet). The random points of hilarity were a bonus.

Now, maybe I missed something, but I'm curious: who was Ichigo referring to in the Blue section? Chad? Or Renji maybe? That's the only thing that bothered me; otherwise, wonderful fic!
Renascent Stasis chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Cute! Love the idea! Well, I guess Ichigo has a rather colorful personality. Lovely job! You and Draco-sama are so similar in your writing styles, I really like it!

Keep up the great work!

~Darkness
ravens rising chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
You made an unlikely couple believable! And beautiful! Very good job, I loved it. Write more, plz! Heh.
Amiodarona chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I know i told you that you are my hero.

But now you're my SUPER HERO!

hgdljahdladal Ukitake/Ichigodfhsjladhladal and so, so well written! Beautiful and precise phrases, full of emotion and casual situations.

Me likes.

Thank you for sharing!
darkangel1910 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Yhis was very beautiful...They are such an unlikely couple but you made it work.
musicallady1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
That was so cute! I loved it! Keep up the great work!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2