Reviews for The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
altoghvad chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Oh this was good. Do more shots like this? Please?
Foreign Language chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Nice story, I enjoyed reading it!
lycos anthropos chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
i wonder how many reviews mello's left XD
AbyssQueen chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
XD that was hilarious! I loved the ...whatever board thing xD (I used to have one... makes me wonder what the Hell happened to it o.O)

i can haz e-chocolate nao? :3
Silvershadow471 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Haha! Random, but funny! I love L and Mello in this! And by the time Mikami came in, I had completely forgotten tha. He was supposed to come in. Mikami is awesome!

And yes, happy birthday L! :)

~Silvershadow471
Totally Lost It chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Wow...my *imaginary* boyfriend is possessed...
Kunai-sama chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This story was hilarious. XD I loved everything about it.

Thanks! :D

~MCR.-
JJ Dragon chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
lol B is possessed! Run away! XD
Twilitassassin13 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Goota love Matt with the Ouija Board, possessed B, Mikami as an excorsist, terrified Light, Mello and Near annoying each other, and emo A XD

Great story, really OOC, that's the best part :D

And now I know L's birthday! Yay!
Bibbits chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Aww! The ending was cute and I love how all the Wammy boys are in this story .
ellan54 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Loved it! It actually made my day, thanks :D That's the exact definition of a great crack fic.
Donatellolover chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Nice! This was funny, and even though i don't really know who A is, his antics were funny. As for the possessed BB, i can't imagine how much Light was creeped out by him.
CitrusLove chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT BB SAYS IN LATIN D: tell me tell me!
oh.holy.martel chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Hilarious. I love emo A, because, really, he's either that or someone who couldn't take the pressure and wasn't really suited, which just isn't as fun to write. Light being handcuffed to B was hilarious ... and I can just imagine Near being afraid of spiders. Mello, of course, was perfectly in character, and I loved it when Matt discovered the ouija board (I still can't believe that thing's pronounced wiijii).
Determined chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Virtualy chocolate? GIMME (please~)! Great script, nice tieing everthin up at the end. :)