Reviews for Halloween Mishaps
PartyRocks chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
wow! it's perfect!
True Colours chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This was awesome. It was quite nail-biting at the end, thinking: 'Uh-oh, how is she going to get them to kiss?' Of course old stalker-Kish came through for us. I love it when Tart comes in with all the sweets - at first I thought people had just randomly given him sweets, thinking he was a trick-or-treater - and him and Pudding trick-or-treating together. How old are they meant to be in this?

And Pai reading up on porpoises...shy and unnaproachable, huh? Anyone we know?

There didn't seem to be anything wrong wit hthe characterisiation...it was you asking for advice wasn't it? I like the way you got rid of Masaya, it was very neat.

True
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Aw - major KAWAIIness! Please write more PaiLettuce and PuddingTart! You're so good at it! XD

Izzy
Abbie8290 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
"Sure, they could take down a Kirema Anima in a snap, no problem. But horny teenage boys…THAT was a whole different story."

I loved this story! OMG Favorite list! All my favorite pairings in one story! oh yeah! I loved the little "Stranger Danger" Theme with Lettuce and Ichigo. I think it is soo romantic when a guy saves a girl in that situation! I love putting that in my stories! Anyways great story and situations! And i loved how Pai sorta told off Ryou! Haha see ya blondie!
GoldenDragon326 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
lol. i cracked up at 'Boo!' .

aaw. A sweet Halloween. . (no pun intended)
PurebloodPrincess97 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Omg this was by far the best fic I've ever read! It is so kawaii and the characters are not OOC. I like it how Pai's all like "Being like Kisshu isn't so bad!" Total change of personalities, there! My absolute favourite part was Kisshu daydreaming about him and Ichigo having kids! Ha ha it was soo funny! Especially this part:

“So tired…” the lead mew whined, earning her a chuckle from the shadowy figure behind her.

“Oh, come on kitten. It isn’t that bad. If you can’t handle this, then how can you help me take care of our children?”

“Excuse me?”

Great job! Keep writing TMM fanfics!
randomchick1995 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
OMGSH! I LOVE HALLOWEEN! This story was amazing! THANK YOU!
Saba's Reflection chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Kawaii! This actually took a fraction of my time which was great because I was BORED. I was browsing people's profiles and I've always browsed yours once or twice but I've never dared myself to click this link but now I have and it's BRILLIANT! Sorry, I read a book which had so many CAPITALS...
MewRebecky chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
YAY that was really, really, REALLY good! YAY! Kudos to yooh! :D

Bec xx
Banana Skittle chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Oh my god I'm so sorry that I haven't reviewed this story yet! I was just so busy that I completely forgot about fanfiction. It was really good! And long! I love that! It's almost as long as moving on and that's a chapter fic! Haha, I think you're the only person I know who hasn't made Masaya into a) a rapist b) a cheater or c) a complete asshole. *huggles* This was really good! Usually one-shots are too short and rushed but this felt right and it didn't have them blurting out that they love each other randomly. :)
AGrownMansTears chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Its sweet. :) And no Occness. I thought for a second when Ichigo was being nice to Kishu in the begining there would be but i was so relieved when she slaped him. -_-" Though i dont like her slapping him if that makes any sense. The point is it was GOOD.

Sorry I didnt read it eariler... been busy with STUFF!

BYE

DeathStar
ArtistOfBlue chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Awseom! I thought the lst part was cute! And i liked the fake vampire guys, trying to get Retasu and Ichigo! -gets out hammer and chases them down- But Pai and Kishu came! So Cute! I liked hpw Ryou was trying to ask Retasu out, but she was giong out with Pai! I also liked how Taru-Tary got protective of Pudding. They're in love, even if they don't know it. Nice work on this. Keep up the good work!
Howl of the Wolves chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
AW Kawaii! I love Ichigo/Kisshu pairings! Great story!

Kira Fox
Pugs in Paris chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Kawaii! That was so cute... I love your Kisshu/Ichigo stories.
NaturallyDumbBlonde chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Omg I loved it! It was really good, Taruto and Pudding/Purin's kissing scene was so cute )

Haha and I loved the ''little fish'' bit XD