Reviews for Halloween Mishaps
Purple-Partying-Nina1236 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
nice story i thinkj it was really good

Nina...i swear
KeiiyakoMinto chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Hiya! :D

I really liked your fic, Safaia-chan! It was really cute, sweet, and I really enjoyed reading this! ;)

Sorry for my late one (as you already know... ff .net was being.. .;)

Also, I have to say... The way all three of them (Kisshu, Pai, & Tart) was protecting Ichigo, Lettuce, and Pudding respectively was really sweet! X) The girls are so lucky to have someone (especially those three) to be protected by, ne? ;)

Like I've said, I really liked your fic; such a great job well done! :D

Faved! :)

-Ai-Chan
Tom's Kickass Soldier Wife chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I loved it! It was so kawaii and sweet! I loved the Pai/Retasu fluff the most. _
Spiritcharm chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
AWESOME chapter Star-chan! Aw so fluffy. Very good job on the PuddingTart and the LettucePai. Pudding and Tart moments were cute and so were the Pai and Lettuce parts. The Kish and Ichigo parts were very romantic. It was very good.

Bye Star-chan.

Why dose Kisshu call Ichigo Koneko-hime near the end?
Rizu Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Al-right! Awesome job with this fic! I LOVED your descriptiveness all throughout the entire story. You also keep everyone in character PERFECTLY.

One thing I noticed was that Purin does not say "na do da" after her sentances, but that's a fairly optional element when writing. She could have easily grown out of it in the time that passes from when Tokyo Mew Mew ended to the present time of this story.

Great job!

-Rizu
nekodreamstealer chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
YAYEE! that was SO CUTE. im adding it to my favs safaia-chan!
Melancholic Marshmallow chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
That fic was so cute! You've put me in a bubbly mood for the rest of the day now. _
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3