Reviews for Caught Up In Between
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I loved this so much I also felt bad for naruto every time jiraya just brushed him off
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Aww, this was a sad but sweet little story, and I loved it! Poor Naruto, I always feel for him, well, all throughout the series, but especially during that time when Kakashi has dumped him because he values Sasuke more, then Jiraya pays him little attention, making him train for weeks and weeks all by himself, with nobody to coach him better, or offer advice or encouragement. I wish Jiraya had had a wake-up call like here in your story take place in canon, for Naruto's benefit.

The way Naruto was being tormented by the Kyuubi throughout this story, made worse by the grains of truth embedded throughout his antagonizing remarks, it made me think of poor Gaara, and how he lived his whole life up until Naruto helped him straighten out, at the mercy of the Ichibi always tormenting him with his rage and his hate. Couple that with the terrible way be was treated by everyone around him, and it was no wonder he was so violent before. It really is some sort of miracle that Naruto didn't turn out the same way, as he really wasn't treated much better by the people in the Leaf Village, even by those he thinks of as "his precious people". Anyway, great story! I hope you'll continue to write stories like this for Naruto!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
To be honest, the summary makes Jiraiya sound bad! That's why, at first, i'm afraid to read it... #peace

But, after finally read all this... OhMG! I falling in Love!

This is so bitter-sweet! Heart-breaking then Heart-warming!
Oh God... Love It!

Nice! ;D
9Demon9Girl9 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
TT-TT Great job.
Kyuobou Zetsumei chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I love it, it's awe inspiring -
Blacktyrant43 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
So sad I really loved the fic as well as the emothins you convied through it I could honestly beleve that this happened in the ending was so cute well not really cute but endearing keep up the good work :)
Alice Uzumaki chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I am a huge Naruto fan, was heartbroeken to find out Jiraiya dies. I cried reading the fathers day one and this one. I have to say you're a talented writer. I encourage you to write more for me. Please. Keep writing, really, truly do. Thank you for writing these stories!
volcaronas chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
How cute! Naruto just a broken child that need his sensei to care for him.
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
But he does leave him! It may not have been by choice, but still! *sniffle* The part where he learns that Jiraiya was gone was horrible! I cried SO MUCH! Then afterwords with where he's sitting alone on the bench and has two popcicles... I LOVE YOUR FLUFF!

-Ash :D
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Dear Death-God-777,

Another brilliant fan fiction! I love how Naruto appears vulnerable and unstable here, a stark contrast to his usual gutsy self. The Kyuubi was captured brilliantly!

I enjoy Jiraiya's parental side coming out here, and when he is trying to get Naruto to drop the kunai.

I mainly love how clingy Naruto seems to Jiraiya, especially how he grasps the Toad Sage's vest and neck. The fragility of Naruto is incredibly exciting because he is always jumping head first into the fight! It's nice to see this part of Naruto as it is like Jiraiya must gently care for him else he will break!

Well written, very touching and once again the characters are captured brilliantly. Take care and farewell!

- Akira Kuran
Flighty Wren chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
You're very good at writing Jiraiya/Naruto family fics. I'll say it once again, you're a great writer. I really love this fic.
SOulWindWALKER chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Thank you for the story it was a really great read! _
hoigui chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Perfict absolutley perfect. :)
Starlight45417 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Awwww so sweet

Cookie for you! _
gemiinous chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
whoa...that was so sweet, and perfectly angsty, hehe! awesomely written...is it wrong that im wanting this to be a multi-chapter? nyehhh...