Reviews for Cleanse
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This is a good one shot I mean I think Feldt liked Neil Dylandy the prior Lockon Strtos but then came Lyle and this a good depiction of Feldt's reactions, thoughts and emotions.
Cyberslayer-00 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I couldn't care less about OOCness, I do it sometimes (alot) but as long as the story goes at a good pace and is fun to read then there shouldn't be anything to complain about.

I love SetsunaxFeldt stories, this one is no exception, its nice to see a Setsuna go to comfort Feldt.

have a great day!
bfcarpio chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
It was a good story. A bit short and It was kinda random. If you continue it and add reason to it or start a whole new idea then I will read it.
Ining-Batong chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
DUDE THAT WAS AWESOME! SLAP LYLE DYLANDY IN THE FACE! NO PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE!
bumike99 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Great one-shot
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
hmm..ok I guess
SuccumbDefeat chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Poor Feldt, must be hard with Lyle around. Well written,
F91 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Call my name three times when looking into a mirror and I shall appear...

Mentioning me in author's notes works too ;) I shall be writing my own version of a similar event eventually. Look forward to it.

As for your story, it was lovely. I think all fanfiction involves a certainly level of OOCness, but there's nothing wrong with that. You keep it at a level that is still believable. Keep up the good work.
bloodyknight85 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Wow! That's easy... The cleansing part, that is... If only everything is taken care of that efficiently...