Reviews for He Isn't Balding!
SoulMore chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
FAN!
deathnotelover12 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I've already read this story before and LOVED it! I just wanted you to know that you did awesome! Oh Hayner! So cleaver! XD
WindRush chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Lol, this was too good!
Vithian chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I have re-read this story so many times, I love it that much!

I've read several stories similar to this, but this one takes the cake because it is just so brilliant! And believable! And I love the image of Olette, Pence and Roxas all waiting for Hayner to get beat up, only to have Seifer laugh...

Sorry, rambling slightly. Great story!

~Vithian
Fuutaba chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I can't believe this hasn't gotten more attention, this is by far the most adorable oneshot of Seiner I've had the fortune of reading! I was giggling like a love struck preteen the whole time. It's definitely going into my favorites3

Thank you for sharing!
Eternal Grey chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
oh wow that was cute... and fun... and I wanna try it... ... i wonder who... no one always wears a hat... except me... crap...

aw man... i hope davi hasn't read this. course... i think my hat went missing...

u kno wen ur sick you don't tend to wear a hat. or at least i don't... crap now i really wanna find my hat.

Sorry I'm probably one of ur more random reviewers.
Himitsu Miko chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
lawl. that's an awesome way to come out. "Hey why does he wear that hat all the time?" "Messy hair." "I don't believe you." "Then watch this." XP that'd be so awesome. my friends would laugh at me after they got over the OOC (for me) PDA "

Nu! I'm almost running out of your fics to read~!

~Evelynn
ScreamForSOH chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
hehe, very cute.
aomoa chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Hehe, I read this a long time ago but was to lazy to review for it. You are the only arthur whom i have read literally every fic, even though I dont review all of them. Anyway, Im reviewing because there was a typo-

"...bird’s nest for air." instead of hair.

-Hana
RunningWest chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I LOVE THIS ONE AND I DON'T KNOW WHY.

And I have nothing else of any interest to say... But yes.

Yay for randomly making out :D

God, I love Seiner.

-Axel's Roxas
crave-the-rave chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
...my mental images are haywire right now. Their faces? Priceless :)

Is the picture still there on your profile? *wants to se*

This is such a good idea...I love their ideas and how Hayner just completely destroys them.

I laughed out loud at the end...and now my sister is giving me weird looks. lol...I just had to say the word 'Seiner' to her and she understood...she knows my absolute obsession with the pairing XD

Great fic...pure love.

light/raver
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Bwahahahahaha I love it! It's so funny! And adorable! It's great!
Sky Blue Baby chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
So cute!
kiboutoyume chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
This was clever, cute and to the point. I loved it. :D
Unmei-Kibou chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
lolololol shweet. cute ficcy.