Reviews for A Ghost Story
kirowan chapter 1 . 7/12
Ong crazy bitch indeed, no, crazy ghost bitch I guess.
54hay chapter 1 . 5/14
This is the craziest fucking story I've ever read on here and I loved every second of it
Raven chapter 1 . 4/24
The fuck did kakashi do with the cucumber .
Cielito chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
OMG
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
lol
Lyshka chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
I love the plot, but the ending was crazy. Nice job, author.*winks*
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Oh my God, poor Sakura and poor, poor Kakashi. Both ninjas got the encounter of their lives with a womanly ghost who was a sex addict while alive, and now it seems that the supposedly man-loving poltergeist they thought had been chased off this world has actually taken refuge inside Sakura. I can already tell Kakashi's going to be in for a very... eventful life from now on. XD.

Honestly, as much as I like and respect him, I really, really pity him right now. I'm sure he'd have been delighted at the endless opportunities to satisfy two wanton women, but considering the 'problem' that's been plaguing him his whole life... Kakashi, you are so lucky in your bad luck it's not even funny. I cross my fingers and pray to heaven that countless 'encounters' with Sakura will permanantly fix the problem so it isn't an issue in the near future. Otherwise, well... Good luck enduring the role of being a man! XDD
Mayomi Kurosawa chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
WTF?! The last part is kinda giving me creeps. Does the story end like this? Please continue the story. If their relationship continues I don't want to see Kakashi get raped all over again by a ghost.
I'M GONNA KILL THAT GHOST! :P
Mayomi Kurosawa chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
What
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Best lemon i ever read
euforie chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
wow... just wow...
secretly hoping for a second chapter...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Sakura is scaring me... Kakashi, run before you die, this is your only chance! Anywho, great story, little creepy, but hey, still cool.
matyre chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Wo-ha-hooo. Now, this has just gotta be the most erotic thing I have ever read. Like ever. Now if you'll excuse me, Im gonna go take a cold shower. Speaking of which, did you write this thing in an ice bath or something...?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
... it might be a good idea to categorize this as "horror". The whole taking control of Sakura's body and raping Kakashi is a bit too much to be merely "suspense". Warning about non-con would have been nice too to be honest.
Sakura.-Mudou chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
My gosh...i can't belive it!
I relly love this story,such a wonderfull thing!
Is this the only chapter? ...this was awesome