Reviews for Strawberry Meets Death
moira33 chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
I like this I read this story a year ago I would have told you your Hime is too OC but from the thing with the vulgar dress showed in the manga I started seeing Inoue in a new light who by the way is not so good and in your story she dose not seem so very OC! You must finish this story ...
ElizabethMarieBennett chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Please update, this is my favorite fanfic!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
You forgot Karin
Guest chapter 57 . 6/7/2014
I like it, need more
Quickslice chapter 57 . 4/23/2014
Over three years and four months on hold, I hope to see an update soon.

This story kept me reading with little breaks to do my chores in the kitchen and in the bathroom, I'm aware it's not complete but kept reading anyways. Incomplete and abandoned/forgotten stories made me regret reading it whenever I can't put my own ending to it to satisfy my mind and put it at ease. This chapter made me think of the SS arc which put my mind in peace knowing that Rukia would be save and that Ichigo will wreak havock in the Soul Society, kick Renji's ass and make a bloody flower arrangement out of Byakuya's Senbonzakura. Thinking of those thoughts put a smile on my face even though this piece kept me hanging.

This one started out good, continued in a steady pace and grew beautifully. The style of writing changes in a good manner maybe because of the story itself maturing, fighting scenes could easily be pictured (recommending "Long Way Home..." -hunterofcomedy, vivid awesome fighting scenes, outstanding story!) and dialogues are touching. I could almost feel the bond between Ichigo and Rukia. But one thing I almost regret is that Ishiin was almost always not around, there were few times I felt that it was the right time to reveal his identity but you never did. I'm hoping that Ishiin is someone with a special identity in your story to make up with some loopholes and stop the growing list of questions in my mind. Karin is another matter, I don't understand why you don't have a use of her in this story but like you said, this is fiction and this is your story so you can write whatever you feel like writing and I respect that. I just wish you didn't exclude her, it gave me this feeling of Bleach being weird without one of Ichigo's siblings.

Finally I'm thankful for the opportunity to came upon this story, even if it's incomplete I had a wonderful time reading it. I wish for you to find your motivation again and your muse to be able to continue writing and pull you out of your massive writer's block. Don't give up, we'll be waiting.
Quickslice chapter 54 . 4/23/2014
Very good ending here, intense yet beautiful!
Quickslice chapter 45 . 4/22/2014
I was waiting to finish reading the entire fifty seven chapters before typing in any comment but something caught my attention in this chapter that is enough for me to say something.

Like you, I also believe that getting a Shinigami pregnant should be in their soul form and not in their gigai, but there is this complication of Ichigo and the twins being conceived by Ishiin's gigai, so I quickly decided that Urahara is such a genius that his gigais adapted a soul when the soul resides within it for a long period of time, thus the case of Ishiin. Also, considering Masaki was a Quincy so I assume Ichigo and his sisters are a special case.

As of nobility, I read a story (Rapture- ichilover3, Oh My Gigai!- Uchiha Xairylle) about their special ability to reproduce because of their noble blood. And since Ichigo has a noble blood in him, it is not impossible for him to impregnate Rukia, but only in soul from.

I hope in the next few more chapter I would read something about this observations of mine because in this chapter, I thought you forgot to consider how Ichigo and Yuzu was conceived considering a few chapters back, it was mentioned that Ishiin was a former Shinigami. I was thinking maybe you'll explain in the next few chapters that they were conceived while Ishiin was in soul form or that Ishiin's gigai adapted his soul and made him almost human thus making him able to reproduce in a gigai. So much possibility but I don't want to get ahead of you, this is your story, I could only speculate. I'm hoping that their mother in this story is also something else, or that Ishiin is someone special to justify his children being born human.

I'm enjoying the story so far, characters are a little OOC but I understand the need. I just hope for an update soon seeing this as over three and a half years on hold, I can't help but feel like the story is being wasted after so many chapters of brain storming.

Now let me read the remaining chapters...
I beg of u chapter 57 . 2/13/2014
PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEE UPDATE
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
wow that is ... never mind i have no comment
Guest chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
i love it
GlisteningSnow chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
This might be a stupid question... But where's Karin? Why is it only Yuzu and ichigo has never mentioned Karin once?
fanfic fan chapter 57 . 5/29/2013
this is one of the greatest ichiruki fan fictions so please update soon
FirstbornTheFallen chapter 57 . 4/19/2013
Can you please add more chapters to this fanfiction?
Blitzstrahl chapter 38 . 2/4/2013
Kinnikinnick wiki say's its a native american smoking product, yuzu you naught girl
Blitzstrahl chapter 21 . 2/3/2013
the moral corruption runs deep in shinigami even with aizen that disgust kubo portrays them all having for 'mere-humans" has always been odd to me after all they are supposed to be are guardians yet they seem to hate living humans