Reviews for A Losing Game
DudeBro394 chapter 18 . 7/14
I almost screamed in frustration re-reading this. Urgh, wished they'd kissed.
remaerd x chapter 30 . 7/8
This story is fascinating. I absolutely adored this and cannot wait for the next update (though something tells me we won't be seeing that for awhile - but if it means it'll be top notch like your other chapters, the wait will be worth it!)

I LOVE your characters. Tai is SO dense. Seriously an asshole. Mimi was annoyingly bratty. Yet, through the flaws, you've managed to make them truly likable, which I find hard to do. I loved their characterizations. I want to hate Matt but I can't! I particularly also like how you've written Izzy's character. I also don't like OC's all too much but Akito is great. All of them are so, so wonderful.

I didn't expect Tai to tell Sora for this reason. It legitimately upsets me he chose Kyoto for Sora, that idiot! Same goes for Sora, with Matt. Can't wait to see how it all plays out though.

Your characters have gone through such drastic yet realistically gradual changes. I was totally immersed.

Keep up the great work! Looking forward to the next update.
DudeBro394 chapter 13 . 6/30
Are you excited for Tri?
DudeBro394 chapter 1 . 6/23
This story is fantastic. The characterisations are on-point. Honestly, thank you for writing this 3
Fansquealing chapter 30 . 6/5
Update!? It's been forevverr!
I love this story! But damnit you're making me love sorato and michi! Lol well I guess liking these pairings will be good for the newest digimon series. Digimon adventure is coming back and it's going to be sorato and mimichi
loveyourbiggestfan chapter 30 . 4/24
AHHHH I can't believe I only discovered this story recently. I'm absolutely in love with this fic - your characterization is fantastic and you simply tell this story so well. Please update soon, I'm dying to see her reaction/everything else to follow!
WindSailor95 chapter 30 . 4/12
You know what? This is probably one of the best fanfictions I've ever read and I've been glued to the screen during two whole days! I love it. You really have a talent. Thank you for sharing this story! I enjoyed every word :)

P.S: I love the way you feature Tai. He is, always's been, and always will be my favourite character by far .
Batknight chapter 30 . 3/4
Wow, can't believe I'm finally here. I've spent the last two days reading through this whole story and it's been a blast. I grew up with Digimon as a kid and I couldn't have asked for better written versions of these characters in high school. You've perfectly capture exactly how I would expect these characters would turn out in their late teens, and developed them in ways similar to the show, but done using a more mature, down to earth plot. Your exploration and personal spin of Tai and Matt's rivalry/friendship dynamic and their personal insecurities was wonderfully done. Your characterization of Izzy (like how he stood up to Tai) and especially Mimi (For every line of hilarious banter she had with Tai) was strong as well. But I think what's most impressive about this story is that you've written a Digimon story...with no Digimon, or digital world, and yet have made it compelling the whole way through. That is a impressive feet. The only negative I might have is that despite Tai and Sora relationship being quite enjoyable, Sora as a character has kinda felt more like a plot device than anything else. I hope by the end we get a good look at how this whole thing has effected her. In any case I'm looking forward to seeing how this all wraps up, and I'm glad I won't have to wait seven years to see it!
DazzlingClouds chapter 30 . 1/31
I keep re-reading this chapter. The first time I read it, it made me feel like I went through a storm on a supposedly sunny day. I was in the library where it's super quiet but I just can't help squealing and sighing. My heart when Sora told Tai that she's not going! :( Then when I read it the 2nd time, and the 3rd time, I can't help but feel really sorry for Tai. Because, I don't know, it feels like Sora likes him but doesn't? I really don't know, in my opinion she's just such an honest and upright person. It seems like she has some feelings for Tai, but she's keeping them in a box and sealing it up to prevent them from overflowing just so that she can commit to Matt. Gosh, she's even starting to be like Matt, wanting to change herself and ignoring what she really wants so that she can make him happy. (IMO Selfless but problematic in the long run...)

As for Tai, it's different. Sora ranks no. 1 on his priority list so it's acceptable to me. This chapter really showed me how Sora and Matt are trying too hard to make their relationship work, so much so that they have finally reached a point where it's obvious that it's time to let go, because the relationship will be a hindrance to both of them and not make them happier. (I'm more biased towards TaixSora so this is how I interpreted it, haha.) I'm rooting for Taiora here because Tai is the one who lets Sora be who she wants to be while staying true to himself. I mean, he chose Kyoto knowing the possibility that Sora would remain with Matt, right? But he still decided to go there because what he really wants is to be with her. Whereas Sora wants to remain in Tokyo for Matt when what she really wants is Kyoto University. And Matt, I think he's tired of making any more compromises that is against what he wants. Sighpie. Can't wait for the next chapter and all the best for everything! :)
hortum chapter 30 . 1/20
Oooooo, totally on tenterhooks now! I feel a bit bad for Sora, she's really been put on the spot now
KaChan84 chapter 30 . 1/19
Wow, what an ending! I'm really excited (and kinda scared!) of Sora's reaction... This story is teenage drama perfection, thank you ;) Seriously, thank you for writing! :) Have a great 2015, all the best for you, hope hearing from you soon...i.e. whenever you have the time to write some more and escape RL for a little bit (and let us readers escape, too)...I'll definately be jumping for joy! ha!

HevnoAngered chapter 30 . 1/19
You are still my main event romance fic and this chapter still proves why. Just so much conflict.
GuestPassingBy chapter 30 . 1/18
Oh man, the truth finally comes out! Great chapter!
Omggg that cliff hanger... You are evil... Please update soooon...