Reviews for A Losing Game
RJOHNNiiE chapter 31 . 3/7
Hi, it has been a while and I do hope you update. I do not know what is happening with your life but I hope that you are well. It would also be a shame to not finish this story. I love this story, and it is written really well. I would like to know where you are headed with this (with hopes of having the couple I want in the end lol) story. It has been a very long time since your last update and I hope you realize a lot of people are waiting for your amazing story. Btw, I just had a Digimon Adventure Tri marathon and OMG I love it so far haha!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/11/2016
OK I just realised it's unfinished but like please can you finish it? I got really emotional during this fanfic and I really wanted to read it when it's finished... it's been one year now. Many people must have also said that they want you to finish it but I really do want to read the finished version so if may, please finish it. Please message FanKeedOnline as well
Guest chapter 31 . 9/11/2016
Did you seriously just do this? You ended the entire fanfic on sora not being with Tai? I spent my entire day, working whilst reading this fanfic to get a happy ending and now I get nothing? Come on... I expected her to be with Tai... I even almost got sick because I was reading it in the car. Please say there's another chapter you never revealed or something. Why did you do this to me... username:FanKeedOnline
Guest chapter 31 . 9/9/2016
Ruining the lives of everyone pratically for drama effect at this point, if i wanted to see people that always lost when it mattered i would turn for the pokemon anime. I got impressed about how things got progessively worse for the characters and then just become stagnant and pointless in the end for reasons.

I skipped some characters becase why not, it always felt like i was reading from the start again.
wideriss chapter 31 . 7/28/2016
This is the greatest fic I've ever read. I dont read a lot of digimon fics and I only found it recently and now I've been staying up late just to read this these few day, and all I can say is you're a really amazing writer! I felt like went through an emotional ride somehow, its rare a fiction could make you want to cry or scream or laugh or pity or all of them in the same time at the characters, and even though some of the chapters are too long I felt like its okay since the story is so captivating. The plot and character building is really compatible too. Now I'm agitated to see what happens next! I'm glad you dont make Sora immediately get together with Tai after breaking up with Matt, seems more realistic and mature, but I do hope they finally go to Kyoto University together. I only been to Kyoto once but I really love the atmosphere of the city lol off topic. Soo anyway sorry for this too long review, I understand working on a fic could be a lot of hassle sometimes between outside life, reality, etc etc so take your time (but please not too long hehe) cause I'm definitely waiting for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/15/2016
I've never screamed so much from a fic before. Thank you for this amazing story and please keep up the good work!3
other sora from a game chapter 31 . 5/25/2016
I hate this fic, you make my heart jumping around and left me hanging. ugh.
anyway, you know, in chapter before this, i thought tai gonna say something like. "yes, I know that's stupid. you are stupid, just like me." and just running, leaving sora behind in her thought. though, maybe in those setting taichi will never end up with sora.
uhh, I guess this taichi just doesn't have courage to moving on in his life.

just realize, maybe tai can say, after stupid part. "yeah, but it's fine. I do something stupid. You do something stupid. My college will probably horrible without you there. Your college, huh, I don't even want to start it." start crying, stand in front of sora and say. "I guess this is it, *caressing sora cheek* goodbye sora. I love you so. forgive me for not fast enough. Be happy." kissing her in the forehead.

p.s. is it just me, or tai never cry in this fic? if so, please don't make him into machine.

p.s.s. (or is it p.p.s.?) I hate you for hanging me, thanks for the story.

p.p.p.s. will you update soon?
nobody chapter 24 . 5/24/2016
did i just read gratis right there?
Moose88amped chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
I have literally binged this story for about the last 48 hours and I loved early part of it but I need to know what happens! XD I love this story and i can't wait until you post another chapter! 3
Hakaze chapter 31 . 4/17/2016
I'm really glad that Sora at least had enough courage to be honest with herself in the end. It must've been really hard. I mean Tai, no matter how much we've waited for that confession, that timing was really wrong. No Tai, not like that. I feel so bad for Sora here. Alas, you can't stop loving the person you love no matter how much of a jerk he may be compared to the next perfect person. Now I'm curious about how you're gonna make the Taiora happen here. As for now, Sora really needs her break. All three of them actually lol. Anyway that was a good power read, your writing is awesome! Will be waiting for the next chapter!
neptunesxdaughter chapter 31 . 3/30/2016
Fantastic! Hope you update soon. :)
Guest chapter 31 . 2/17/2016
Please update this amazing fic. I've been waiting years for that moment. I need to know what happens nexttttt. Please!
Sinful Serenata chapter 6 . 1/28/2016
In the last review, I meant to say that I'm NOT the best at writing canon. Oops. XD

TAI WHY YOU SO DUMB
but
obviously
he's in denial

Let's go with that

UGH
Sinful Serenata chapter 5 . 1/28/2016
Lol poor Matt
Is Toshiko her mother's real name? I'm not sure..

I like the little tidbit you included of TK's interest in writing. Obviously, I liked that aspect of his character and I bet a lot of fanfics in this fandom use that. Hehe. Dang, I need to read more Digimon fanfics. Can't have people thinking I steal ideas from others T.T' (it happened)

Mimi sure is persistent! I like how 'in character' everyone is. I'm the best at writing canon, but I can't see Digimon characters going too far off the deep end. Like, the darkest themes I expect in a Digimon fic are with, like, Ken and the spirals or whatever. Haha

I'm sorry if this is spamming your email or something, but I really am enjoying this so far. I also review every chapter so I know where I left off if it takes me a while to come back to it. It helps tremendously.

I'll admit, Sora and Matt did seem to work better for each other back when I was a naive 12 year old, but now, I just... I just can't see them getting married and I wonder how Tri is going to pull that one off. They'll probably show the falling out between Tai and Sora or something, or the acceptance, or whatever, and we'll all be sad again. I do like the Izzy and Mimi thing going on, though. XD I noticed it was a very popular couple back then. I was never sure why, though.

Sorry, I'm rambling. Gonna read a few more chapters before work!
Sinful Serenata chapter 4 . 1/28/2016
Nice little POV of Matt here. No, he's not stupid, and I was pretty sure that this was exactly how he would take it. Careful observation is one of his strongest traits, next to logic. Hehe. I look forward to get to knowing him better.