Reviews for Iris
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/13

this deserves more reviews!great story
Kalyte Rose chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Silly, its not a total happy ending. Its angsty, yet satisfying. M, the Goo Goo Dolls are geniuses and you wrote a b-e-a-utiful accompaniment to this song~! Btw, no OOC, your portrayal is just right. Like bathwater.
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Sweet? Yes. Heero OOC? Maybe. (But do you remember E.W.? Yeah, just what I was thinking too...)

For someone who doesn't write happy endings often, you just contradicted yourself.
LadyDi chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
You can't say that was OOC cause we ALL saw how Heero felt toward Relena during E.W. I think you were dead on. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Interesting. Good, yet, it was a bit annoying having to read those LONG paragraphs.
kmf chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Sweet...
Mitsuke-Charmed Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
This was the perfect song, 'cause the chorus sounds just right for that couple!
Caro-chan chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
(Jumps up and down and claps) Yaaaaaaay, happy endings are the best! _ I'm such a sucker for mushy stuff... but mushy stuff is fun! Keep it up, Lara-san!
Pinkmoon chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
nice story
Norichan chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
wwowoow!oh my god!this is sooo...sweeet.
Cold Dragon chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
I love this fic! Wonderful song choice and Heero is IC. Don't insult your writing you pulled off a happy story very well. I have enjoyed all your stories so far regardless of wether they were sad or not. Write more PLEASE!
Ryoko chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
Really Kewl
Isis-Egyptian Goddess of Death chapter 1 . 9/1/2000
that was a bit ooc for heero but it was good. your choise of songs was great!
Kristian Whipple chapter 1 . 8/14/2000
That was sooooooooooooo cute! I just loooovvveee Heero&Relena fanfic. Pppppllllleeeeaaaasssseeee do a sequel? Pretty please? I want someone like Duo to catch them when they're kissing, or when the both wake up in the morning. That would be sooooo funny! P.S. How do you post fanfic? Please e-mail me and tell me!
Bob chapter 1 . 8/13/2000