Reviews for Scorpius Malfoy vs TrickorTreaters!
Sometsuki chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Lol cute!
alambil felicis chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww, this is adorable and awesome! (
iciclegirl235 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Haha, very cute. I love how Scorpius acts so Ron Weasley-like when it comes to Muggle things.

Oh, and that quote...Gossip Girl, of course! :D
IsForWinners chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I thought, since you left me such a lovely review, I'd you know, return the favor, and thoroughly glad that I did!

This is so cute, and wonderfully well written, I love the light banter between your scorp and Ro'. I'm thoroughly impressed. Really, SO PLEASE and THANKS write some moar.

Also; the line? It's gossip girl amirite?
amyylasee chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
That was awesome :))

the witch hag argument was immense :D
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Great story-very humorous. I really liked how 'together' Rose and Scorpius seemed. Thanks for sharing!

bookfanatic1111 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
i love it and i hope you stay true to the ending i want you to write about them with kids.
StrawberryBlonde16 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I loved it! Especially the Mr. Darcy reference.
casakitten chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I really, really like how you characterize Scorpius and Rose, especially Scorpius! This cute waffle had be giggling throughout. Very fun read!
sillymistake chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
:D i just smiled at this story! ;)
ElAmorComienza chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Fantastic story...Really great...I enjoyed so much reading! I must take a look at your Trio series...It's about Rose, Scorp and Al, isn't it?
noliolio chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Haha that was really funny!

Pinkjimmychoos chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Oh I'm so glad I can finally have some time to read all of your stories! I absolutely loved this. The Rose/Scorpius dialogue was fantastic and I loved the idea of him and a muggle Halloween. My favorite parts were where he was arguing with the little girl over her being a hag or a witch, oh and this part:

“Maybe getting her name mixed up is why she dumped him,” was all he simply said.

Rose considered it silently, before putting her face in her palms and disappointedly sighing, “Oh, Hugo.”

LOL! Fantastic job :)
chewing-gum-addicted chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Loved it, very funny. Can imagen a wizard arguing with a six year old about her costume.

maddikinz940 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Aw how adorable! I loved this! The margret?Francine thing was great, it made me laugh!