Reviews for And All This for a Lousy Pictorial?
TakeIt210 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Hehe, that was funny. Nice job.
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
So crack but so funny! I lived it xd
Richasa chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I know that you wrote this 2 years ago but... You should totatlly write a sequel. Involving Kyoraku's reaction when he hears about this. As well as Kyoraku and SWA conducting a man hunt for Iba. Iba reflecting on the entire mess while in hiding. Nanao just being sad at the sheer idiocy of the entire thing. And Omaeda possibly finding the love of his life.

I BEG YOU TO WRITE A SEQUEL. THIS IS JUST TOO HILARIOUS!
Snowkid chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
lol, and now he's gonna die by kyouraku's handsxD wanna see that~
Moomoogirl1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
The best part had to be the slow motion. This was a greatly amusing story! FAVING!
MidoriPanda chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Well, at least I'm not the only lonely soul that has thought of them as a potential couple XD The problem here is I Love Shunsui and Nanao together XD Ah, goddamit, this was good! I'm adding it to my faves!
Eula Marie chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I know this was written a while ago, but I came across it, and curiousity got the best of me.

And what to say...

so genius! I loved it! Hilarious!

I'm upset this wasn't reviewedd more, it was brilliant! Even though I am NanaoxShunsui all the way so I wouldn't say I jumped for joy at the kiss, but oh man, that was amusing. I really liked. everyone in charcater. Great job, you have a knack for humor, keep it up. Excellent read.

-eulamarie