Reviews for On the Phone with Rukia
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
1: You didn't give any quatation. 2: I didn't understand which is rukia's POV and which one is Ichigo's.
Nukarumi-Chan chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
This was SO FUNNY
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I loved it!
ee chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
sssfsfsffsfxjjxshhhhdhdddddd ddddddddyaaya
zombiegirl22 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
My favorite line-"That better not be me you're talking about, Rukia or I swear I'm really gonna give it to ya when I get back." my pervy mind wants ichigo to give it to her.

And Chad, though he doesn't say anything, is quite funny, giving Ichigo looks- "No, no, it's Chad. He's giving me that look again, you know." Chad knows how overprotective Ichigo is with Rukia,telling her to call him immediately if anything comes up.

I love how Rukia compares Ichigo to Byakuya. Both Ichigo and Byakuya are overprotective of their sisters, as well as hot tempered.

I love the end- "So what if I'm being overly affectionate tonight?! I'm not used to not having you around, you- Aw crap. I was not supposed to tell you that… What? Ah shaddap, Rukia!"

Ichigo likes having Rukia around, and is not used to not being around her.

Awesome oneshot. I can totally see Ichigo's side of the conversation happening like this. I hope you write more Oneshots like this featuring ichigo and Rukia!
thinking hurts my brain chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
XD soo funny! It would be funny to hear Rukia's side of the story!
ChappiRuki chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Love this! xD Totally sounded like IchiRuki XD
emichii chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
it's great, i really enjoyed it!

for a one-sided conversation, it works really well since we can still tell what they're talking about. awesome characterization too! :) i love their interaction.

great job!
CMthree-0 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
loved it, very creative :)
jorie chapter 1 . 10/31/2011

The best story eva!
Outside the Solar System chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
when i saw the title, i was just like The World Explodes
empathapathique chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This was super adorable. Very well done, considering it was a onesided dialogue.
Shinichi's Lover chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Ichigo is jealous ! XD

their argue about Byakuya's honorific is funny lolz ;D

I love it, really. thnx 4 sharing X]
i'm not ulysses chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Haha so cute! When I read this I had cringe a little bit because I really did feel Ichigo was yelling half the time. XD

Rukia sure knows how to rile up her man. ;)