Reviews for Secrets of the Night
just another human chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
cute (and sexy).
xxjaegrrr chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Lavi: Welcome, welcome, child!

Me: uh...thank u pirate man! and the nice lady

Kanda growls

Me: eep! OO

-walks through the door and sees Allen and Lenalee making out-

-bursts out laughing-

-turns to Lavi and Kanda-

U GUYS ARE THE BEST PUPPET MAKERS IN HISTORY!

HAhahaha

wow

brilliant
Jilligan9223 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
brilliant, simply brilliant just like all your other stories. I've been waiting for october to come around so I could read this fic, I'd been trying to wait to Halloween, but I couldn't resist any longer.

Thanks for the great fic and as Always everyone was in character and Lavi and Kanda made me laugh so much, and yes after what happened Allen and Lenalee better be dating.

I'd like to see another story like this, maybe a continuation or a happy anniversary for Allen and Lenalee with a Halloween date, who knows.

Again keep up the good work and update soon I adore all of your fics!
Odat chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Wonderful. So much fun to read. Just a little bit more detail would have been nice though. I love smut. And there really isn't enough of it for Allen and Lenalee.

That chocolate kiss was delicious.
Fibonacci to Infinity chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I loved it! Great AllenXLenalee paring! I do wonder what would happen if Komui found out...
somebody's world chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
LOL! Hilarious!
Tossino chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
LOL! XD

That was awesome. I really loved the ending. Lavi and Kanda can be very dangerous together, ne? x''D

Loved the LaviKanda input, and the vampire!Allen, and the kiss... Just so nice. Great work. D
Moon Of Jupiter chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
OMG!

How could i have missed this!

Good think i filtered it or else it would've escaped by allenxlenalee scanners!

:p
addenza chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
XD I'm kind of disappointed that we don't get to see Allen strangle the pictures back from Lavi, and it would be fun to see Lavi threaten Allen too...
sapphirehimitsu chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This is just so smutty and funny to read! Simply love it! )
HikamiTZ chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
lulz at all the Kanda humor in the beginning X3 Seriously, I can't see him ever dressing up for Halloween, but I guess this is an AU. Still...Still...XD

om nom nom nom chocolate! ;D

Haha I like how you threw in a metaphor there despite this being just a quick oneshot. XD Woo for dorks!

Somehow I imagined Allen exploding when Lenalee kiss him. Hehehe

Yay for vampire!Allen x3 'bout time given our previous conversations about it.

That pants and the gayness part at the end was just win. XD Probably the best part for me.

(Psst, Lavi. I think the entire forum's gonna want a PM)
Morphine Dementia chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Honestly, I didn't notice any big OOCness or anything. O.o And you do know how am I about keeping characters IC...

It was a bit messy in places, but that's how crack is SUPPOSED to be. :P

And honestly, in several places, I laughed to tears. x''DD

Of course, I also loved the LK input...AND Allen's reaction when Lenalee suggested where they went. XD

It's a good little fluffshot. Keep it up. :P :)
KyuuinShinkei chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Thanks for the Halloween gift! :D It was hilarious and funny too (:

Good job, I loved it! Although I felt that they were a little OOC. But that's not a very big deal. Hah!

Good luck on Clownfish!