Reviews for Mending Crumbled Bridges
Aaw this was cute! I love brotherly fluff 3
ElizaT chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
*-*
sammynanci chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Very good job! I loved this!
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
aww that was great :D and the astronaut came back :D :D i screamed at the tv when that kid egged the impala lol :D thankyou xx
spnMom chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Wow, you ended a great emotional moment with comedy just like Kripke and company... good job. Thanks for a great story... I LOVED that episode and I would love to have tons of tags extending those scenes. I am absolutely starved for great brother moments this season. Your was great!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Thanks, you just gave me what Kripke didn't. This is what I wanted to see. Sam using his powers to save Dean, Dean finally going back to being the awesome big brother Sam needs and some comic relief in the end. Oh and definitely some great limpness. Hugs, Vonnie
stranded chess piece chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Hey :) Just found this gem! Brilliant! Your writing just keeps getting better, you should be seriously proud of this. And I loved this line: 'He had to let Sam know that he wasn’t alone anymore; that there were two of them in the battle.' So beautifully put.

Sam definitely should have collapsed after what he did to Samhain, and Dean definitely should have been there to catch him- no matter how horrified Dean was by what he'd witnessed. This was a wonderful tag. I really enjoyed reading it! :0) GREAT work! X
MayukoSon chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Oh my gosh, thank you so so much for this! I loved this episode but I couldn't help but yearn for some hurt Sam and some bonding between the brothers. Especially after all of the fighting between them this season. I definitely needed a story like this and yours gave me all I wanted and more.

Wonderful story! Thanks again for sharing it!
bb1028 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Hey hun! I just saw this on the Writers Guild and had to come read it :)

Definitely an awesome addition to the ep! After watching that scene I was really looking forward to the fic that would come from it and this was perfect! Great job :)

beth xx
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Enjoyed your story.

Loved the final scene between the brothers and their conversation.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I wish Dean could get back to being this understanding on the show. Great job.
GotTheShining chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Great story I just wish you would have continued it to include Sam's conversation with Uriel and then confronting Dean about his memories.
Jessica chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
wow dean and sam had a family kodack moment both brothers love each other great story hope for more soon
calcium77 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Ok, I was laughing at the end with the eggs :-) Nice way to end a serious story.

Kripke's episode ending was good...but I kind of liked yours better :-)

Thanks for sharing!

kat
Angel chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
NICE!

i'm so glad you got something written, and its really good too! i love it and i hope you keep up with the writing ;)

~Angel