Reviews for Call Out
kiokukara chapter 1 . 3/5
d'awwwwww. That was so cute. :)

kiokukara
Mdk chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Favorite!
Wobbles 03 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
That was beautiful! I love Cas/Dean hurt/comfort or friends or anything! This was awesomely written and the ending was just .. . awe worthy. Keep writing!
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This was kind of nice. As a story, it works. I know you say you feel it could have gone better, but it's honestly one of the best Supernatural fanfics I've read so far.
Elize34 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Wow, just stumbled across this story, wow what a great little story, just the emotions, you've captured them perfectly.
Wobbles 03 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I have only one thing to say about this beautiful story . . . AWWWWW :D AWESOME!
KG chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I think the 'akwardness' made it perfet b/c thats how some of cas and deans conversations might go if they lasted longer than the quick messages and whatnont anyways i thought the end was nicely done, too.

"i never said i'd let go." and then doing his disapearing act, nice touch.

_
necro omen13 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
...you just left us...hanging...

It was good, really good. Castiel's last line was friggin AWESOME and then...end

If you're up to it, a sequel would be great

:D Seriously GOOD story

necro_omen13

P.S: PLEASE be up to it
Shinigami061 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Oh, I loved the ending - "I never said I'd let go." Wonderful! I really enjoyed this - I didn't find it very awkward at all :) Anyway, keep up the great work!

Shinigami06
Mancuso chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
You should totally do a follow-up. We wanna know what happens! Bow-chicka-bow-bow! JK...even if it's not smut, you should still continue it.
Happiness's Deceit chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Oh my gosh, the ending was absolutely fantastic.

This line was great, too: "Dean doesn’t want to keep calling out to someone who won’t listen to him."

I have to admit I'm a huge fan of this pairing, but I really think that you captured their relationship well. Keep writing for spn.

-Nadia
Kos-Mos607 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
aww, just what I needed. _
riot grrl chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
that was great !

i loved the way you ended it

you should write more!
IndigoNightandRayneStorm chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Aw! That's so cute! Beautifully done. You should definately, definately write more. :)
tedilove chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
you should really continue this story.

t