Reviews for The Crumbling World
I get the rape, but you KILLED Renji! X( Poor Ichi... he's having quite the game of keep away.
Geeze, Renji is seriously acting like a bastard. X(
Also, I really appreciate the consideration.
Oh snap. Shit's about to go DOWN!
First times are important. Give him something nice. ...poor Renji though. He moved a bit to slow. :(
IAmazeMyself chapter 16 . 1/13
This story is amazing! I hope you continue to write many more like this
Erlangga Andika Yudha chapter 16 . 10/1/2014
Nice plot. I like it. But you need to slow down a bit and add more details in your story. Nonetheless it was quite a pleasant one to read.
greenwings33 chapter 16 . 1/17/2014
Awe(: So cute
Personally I prefer Grimmichi
I also think trying a story of uke Ichigo without either his sight, voice, or hearing, would be quite interesting. I've read one where Grimmjow didn't have his voice, but if it was Ichigo... It would cool.
animeghostgirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Make it a okane ne gai one with Kenpatchi x Ichigo.
animeghostgirl chapter 16 . 10/23/2013
IT WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL KENPATCHIxICHIGO STORY MAKE ANOTHER ONE LIKE THIS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
ichigo chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
yaaaaaaaaaaay im finally married to kenpachi whoop whoop *kenpachi chucleing from ichigo's excitement*
ichigo chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
how could yooooouuuuu my butt cant that abuse i love kenpachi only he can abuse me and yes im a masicist in some
JuleMaker chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
A
bloodygaarasama chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
i would have killed renji too if he hit ichigo again
so his own fault karma haha
Doteruna chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
BonneNuit, I know it's been a long time since you posted about that guy who was hating on your stories, but I wanted you to know that from one author to another, you are incredible. You do a great job with multiple plot lines and characters who are so complex and difficult to use. Kudos, my friend :3