Reviews for The Crumbling World
androgynous SAPIENS chapter 16 . 10/1/2014
Nice plot. I like it. But you need to slow down a bit and add more details in your story. Nonetheless it was quite a pleasant one to read.
greenwings33 chapter 16 . 1/17/2014
Awe(: So cute
Personally I prefer Grimmichi
I also think trying a story of uke Ichigo without either his sight, voice, or hearing, would be quite interesting. I've read one where Grimmjow didn't have his voice, but if it was Ichigo... It would cool.
animeghostgirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Make it a okane ne gai one with Kenpatchi x Ichigo.
animeghostgirl chapter 16 . 10/23/2013
IT WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL KENPATCHIxICHIGO STORY MAKE ANOTHER ONE LIKE THIS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
ichigo chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
yaaaaaaaaaaay im finally married to kenpachi whoop whoop *kenpachi chucleing from ichigo's excitement*
ichigo chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
how could yooooouuuuu my butt cant that abuse i love kenpachi only he can abuse me and yes im a masicist in some
JuleMaker chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
A
bloodygaarasama chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
i would have killed renji too if he hit ichigo again
so his own fault karma haha
Doteruna chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
BonneNuit, I know it's been a long time since you posted about that guy who was hating on your stories, but I wanted you to know that from one author to another, you are incredible. You do a great job with multiple plot lines and characters who are so complex and difficult to use. Kudos, my friend :3
Guest chapter 16 . 3/31/2013
That was too adorable! I loved it!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/21/2013
Awsume fic!i have followed you for awhile now and i must say,the updates feel painstakingly slow,but are worth only reason i dont put my username or whatever you call it up is because i dont have a file ARE AN AWSUME WRITTER!DON'T GET DIS URRAGED TO WRITE!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
That was such a mean thing to poast(the person who put the thing thats in your authors notes)that person needs there brain checked.
deadman mockingbird123 chapter 16 . 12/21/2012
Great story! Loved every little bit :D
dream.forever.yourself chapter 16 . 9/30/2012
oooooo i really loved this it was so good i cant wait for you to write more about this pair! *smile*
Guest chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
Yay! Renji's dead! *dances* I disliked him in this story. He was an ass. 'm glad he's dead.