Reviews for A Late Night Visit
star29818 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Hilarious! You should put the rest of the characters on this, especially since I thought the Ellimist looked like the ghost of Obi-Wan Kenobi when he appeared on the TV show. *Looks between Chris and Tobias* I CAN'T CHOOSE! I LOVE YOU BOTH! Though Chris is definatly cute!
Dragon chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Hey, COOL! Great idea SD! (By the way, what does SD stand for?) You should DEFINETLY continue in the other characters. And more! Like the Visser and The Ellimist and Elfangor! *Rubs hands together* Hurry up! We,re running out of time!

P.S: The real Tobias is DEFINETLY cuter than Christopher Ralph.(Though Chris is totally adorable too.)

P.P.S: You made Tobias a bit too harsh. He's know, sweeter and shyer.
Emily Tabone chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
VERY cool!
Me Saiyan Jalapeno chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
LOL..that was a pretty good self-insertion! *can't spell, sorry -* and I think Chris is cute...*whacks the book-Tobias over the head* Chris is way better than you, so there! Brilliant story though...-
Giulianna chapter 1 . 8/15/2000
LOL Some thoughts while reading: "MY Rachel! Not your Rachel, MINE!" "I'm not really a Tobias, but I play one on TV." "Anything your Rachel can do, mine can do better! My Rachel can do anything better than you!" "No she can't!" "Yes, she can!" "No she can't!" "YES SHE CAN!" This was really funny, despite the fact that it was in favor of AniTV. Ooh! Ooh! Wouldn't it be funny if Brooke Nevin came in and she and Rachel got in a catfight? And Boris comes in and starts doing his Latino homie thing? Gah, I need sleep.
Angel chapter 1 . 8/9/2000
wacky...i like it
Rachelhawk chapter 1 . 7/15/2000
aaa.bee.ceeee.dee.eeeeeeee chapter 1 . 6/11/2000
it's so funny! i read all over again, and found my self laughing all the time. great job!
HGTIKJ IFPYjhutihyifiyujgcnhjkhmncklmhmhnjmfihnjhpnfcuijyupt chapter 1 . 5/23/2000
FryeEyes chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
*grins* Tobias was right. He DOES look sappy. But the two guys together was cool. And, oh, by the way, Tobias is WAY cuter than CHRIS.
June chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
~giggles~ Great!
Brat Girl chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
That was cool.(8)
Loki chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Fishie chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
hehe so you have those problems too? I thought I was the only one. at least the TV charecters never came into my computer. *shudders*
Anthony Docimo chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
a _very_ scary story...i'm afraid to write AHs anymore now! {alternate history}.

thanks a lot! GREAT STORY, by the way!