Reviews for World Spins Madly On
Psycho Tangerine chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
Excellent story. It seems even the good guys can do the wrong thing in order to reach their objectives. Why not just be honest with Tommy and Kim in the first place rather than force them to break up? I did get a bit thrown with the second person point of view (but that's just me).
ufc91 chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
Oh! This story was very well done! You did an excellent job. I'm off to look for a sequel now.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
Love the story, love the ending now onto the sequel.
Dragonflys-Girl chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
Ahh.. Power Rangers... how long was it since I last think about Kim & Tommy... and this is a nice story. nice touch to it. Looking forward for more.
Pinkie8 chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
What a great ending...can't wait to read the sequel!
Falcon4Crane chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
that was a very good chapter. i can't wait for your next story
hewhoreaps chapter 4 . 1/9/2009
Well that was a interesting, though short story.

Though I'll read the sequel at which point its posted
PinkRangerV chapter 4 . 1/9/2009
O.

M.

F.

G.

GENIUS! You are GENIUS! I love it! Now go WRITE THE SEUQAL!
kloi21 chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Great style, i like the fact it's written in a different style to most other stories. I'm looking forward to more
Itachi's aprentice chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
This is so great i can't wait for the next update.
starfire1994 chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
please continue
PinkRangerV chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
Holy #$$ing s#$%. So do we see Kim and Tommy giving massive payback for that letter bull?
hewhoreaps chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
Well Kim is annoying Tommy to a degree since she knows more about the workings of the morphing grid etc then Tommy.

Though the question still remains is how is Kim working for finding these key's?

It also seems Kim knew what Zordon was paging Tommy for before he did as that would explain why she opened the door before he even got around to raising his fist to knock
hewhoreaps chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
Well Tommy it appears you got suckered by Kim. Though in defense of you the question is how she did it and when not to mention how nobody else seemed to notice it.

It will be interesting to see what happens in this story and interesting to see how Kim changed from who she was to who she is in the companion piece
Itachi's aprentice chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
Great work, can't wait for the next update.