Reviews for A Better Place
HermioneIsEpic chapter 1 . 4/11
I've always agreed with Hermione that if you treat the elves kindly, they'll be nice too.
NinjaDevil2000 chapter 1 . 1/8
Aww, that was so sweet! I really ejoyed reading that! Very well-written!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
awwww cmon so touching
amr56 chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
This was very touching. M
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I'm not ashamed to admit that I cried.
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This is great! :'D Regulus needs more credit for what he did.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Awesome!
Bookworm1986 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Really enjoyed this. Good to see Kreacher able to accept the kindness and return it. Especially good to see that he feels part of their family. Albus's consideration is touching, as is Kreacher giving him the locket.

I love the last line especially.
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Aw. Kreacher is one of my favorite characters in Harry Potter. You do him full justice.
link55-06 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I got a little teary eyed when I read this fic. Thank you for sharing this fic with us.
purpledandelions chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Aw, that's so sweet. And I love how you mentioned the punishment-need passing, because that seems to be the biggest tie house elves have. Though it should be "Walburga", not "Warburga". I'm glad Albus chose Regulus, because he was one of the most important heros and needs recognition. It's a bit OOC for Harry and Ginny to try to stop him unless they were just pretending for Kreacher's sake.

All in all, nice job!
Just the Beginning chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This story is perfect. I love how you gave a look into Kreacher and Regulus' relationship and how Kreacher has the same soft spot for Albus. It was absolutely perfect.
Princessmelodina chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Aswan creature does love he does care! Its so wonderful!
I'm crying cause its oh so sweet!
X59 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
really sweet.
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I love this story. Adding to my favorites. :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »