Reviews for Allure
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
kind of sad
PWTMC chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Wow, this was really good.

Totally original idea and an awesome read! :D
LadyEOcelot chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
THAT is what that bitch gets! Trying to eat poor Kashi baby's soul! *She huffs* Her tree should eat her or something for doing such things to him. ...God, Kashi's smexy, he needs his soul so he can keep being smexy for us *nods nods to this*
keemirain chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
CHEH.

I was hoping they'd get it on LOL

But it is much more dramatic to end it this time, I guess (:

Thanks for writing!

Twas an awesome read!
Kakashifan727 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Weird but I liked it.
sakurablossom777 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Wow Sakura was an awesome witch! I really liked the story!
U NEED HELP chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Not bad Eldr, pretty funny, at least. I did notice many problems, though, as far as confusion in your sentences went... Were you still drunk when you posted this? D: I guess it's pretty late for you right now though... still, I would DEFINITELY suggest another read through because at some parts I felt very confuzzled by fragments or missing words.

-U Need help...LIKE NOW!

Confuzzled is not a word either, d.u.m.b. .$.$
bobalinabokonon chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I think I need to read more Supernatural fics...this one is pretty interesting. I sort of like how short it is and how vague you keep Sakura's nature. Kind of weird/strange. But cool.
BlackStoneCherry chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I liked it, I was confused at first of what to make of it because it's so different. It was definitely creative and unique and a good submition.
Miss Loquacious chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
O, very nice. I love the idea and the execution was great. I like how it was such an anticlimatic ending, emphasizing the sense of unfullfillment. Kudos.
Tintinnabula chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
You have a gift for storytelling, Eldr Fire. This story has a rhythm that built slowly into a powerful climax, and your choice of words was superb. I have to say, however, that I was almost wishing that Sakura did consume his soul or do whatever it was that she intended. Considering how much I love Kakashi, that says a lot about your story!
iFo0l chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
whoa..fucked up !

hahha this is certainly something i didn't expect to read !

wow, great response to the challenge !

i was going to vote for leafy cause it was so funny,

but this has definitely got me thinking differently,

great work !
inu-babygirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
aw poor kura-chan heheheheh she lost kashi becuz she was careles ehehheheheheh this was great u go girl hehhehehe INU
ronny-of-yore chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
GaH! My mind is not equipped to even begin to figure out what in the world Sakura was. She wasn't human, that much is certain. I was thinking vampire at first, but no. A burning in her throat... She can change into a bird and also minipulate the edges of thoughts? ...I have no idea. ;_;

Your Kakashi had me rolling my eyes too when he associated her image the first time with sex. LOL But I had a big ass smile on my face when I did. :P

I was so glad when he got away from her, but also sad too when she wasted away. I really liked your flow and you definately have a way with words yourself there woman! Great Job! You totally broke the mold here. :)