Reviews for Only On the Surface
sasusaku3623649 chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Please continue!
1KLdreamgirl chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
This was very interesting though i didn't like how you put that Kakashi said Sakura wasn't made to be a kunoichi. what did Sasori mean something he wouldn't like?
cheery laugh chapter 5 . 3/25/2010
wow ilv ur story bt no offence bt cud u mk ita little biggr plez! update soon plez
babyangle chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
so great this do noy suck im waiting for the rest its hard to catch my intrest but u did please hurry and make more
I3ART chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
Don't worry I like your fic. Although you should add alittle more action , but other than that it's good. :)
DEIDARASLOVER1224 chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
this is an awesome story
luvgoodstuf chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
so sad but gorgeous!
Hey what's that gun for chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
On the contrary(sp?) you have a lot of talent.

I love this story,,

update soon!

JustCallMeWhatever chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
this is intersting!

i cant wait for the next chapter!
BeMerryEatCake chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
NO! Sasori...COME BACK! This was so short, (and it didn't suck.) You better update sooner next time, or I might actually die of impaitence.

I have a problem with waiting...
Nina chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
OMG! I LOVE this story. It's really hard to find good ones thanks! D
im chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
i really like this story so please*makes puppy dog eyes*update soon!poor sakura...she doesn't deserve this...and i hope sasori will stop thinking about torturing sakura and start liking her!i just love this pairing!

Ciao,everyone!:D
Shiva-sama chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
this is really good keep it up its better then me hahahhaha
Thirrin73 chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
Wow.. this story really touches me... -sniff-

I cried when when Sakura was insulted like that... and by her own team no less!

Gr...Its stories like this that remind me just how much I can hate Sasuke!

And Kakashi...-sniff-... I cried of sorrow and rage when you talked like that about Sakura! What ever happened to "I wont let my teamates down"? Huh?

And Naruto... I thought you loved Sakura...-sigh-... and there you go and just let the Teme and the Teme-Sensei talk about Sakura like that! You should have at least defended her!

Poor, poor, Sakura... I really hope that Sasori doesnt kill you... you're one of my most fave. female characters! -sniff-

Oh, and Xxmotojixx.. you are an awesome authoress! This story is one of the best angst fics I've read in a long time! I just love me the SasoSaku!

By the way, the first stuff I typed was just my feelings that i felt while reading you story. I really love this story. Plz, plz, plz update soon!

Thirrin
Kami-Inu chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
Hm...yes, this chapter is on the slow side. But it's not as much of a lost cause as you make it out to be. You've managed to set the mood-I could really feel Sasori's desire, and Sakura's pain. Very intense. So kudos for that.

And the sequence with the guards made me smile. It may be small, but you showed the often overlooked side of Sakura-she is kinder than most give her credit for.

All in all, this chapter is captivating enough. Just take your time, alright? Don't push yourself. If you force yourself to write something, it'll come out all garbled. Not only will you be disappointed, but so will your audience. So, go slow. Alright? I'm rooting for you. Ja-ne. .
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »