Reviews for Bumps in the Night
Stunning Sunset chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Cute and novel for me, this pairing, but I rather like it!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I have to say, I like this pairing as well. Not in a serious, I think this happened way, but more in a, this is sweet and you write it really well way. If that makes sense. Anyway, I enjoyed it and ai hope you write more.
Pompey chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Aww, Mycroft and Martha has such a nice ring to it.

Too bad he's already married.
Saru Wolfe chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Oh. Wow. This is new. But... I like it. It's very well done and I really like your Mycroft and Mrs. Hudson. That last section of dialogue is particularly amusing. It *worked.* Wow. Good job!
Westron Wynde chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
A nice pairing! I like it.

“You’re every bit as odd as your brother, but I think I must more prefer this particular style of odd.” Sweet!

Great fun to read. Can't blame her reaction either. Makes me think of the time when I heard the window rattling in the dead of night. I thought it was a burglar, my mum thought it was a ghost. Actually, it was an earthquake, proof that there's always a rational, if unexpected, answer to these things. :)

Loved your story! Great work :)
FoggyKnight chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Wow, what an interesting pairing :). I was expecting the ghost of Mr. Hudson, but Mycroft is also an interesting character to use here :). I'd love to hear the story that Mycroft gives her though :D.
DetectiveMarlowe chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Mrs. Hudson and Mycroft! *gasps* Interesting..I will have to see how this develops.
aragonite chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Well if that doesn't beat all. I am...tickled and impressed and all the other good words that meets up with this fic.
pebbles66 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
This was great! *giggling insanely*

Some favorite lines: "there were enough spooks and creeps in London on any other day"

"he was a burglar. Or a ghost. Or a ghost burglar"

"Mycroft Holmes did not have a protective layer save for his skull." hee!

"Devil woman."

"Everything bad that happened to him was because of his brother."

I could go on and on...

And so nice of you to write a story for your friend. I hope she's much better soon.
MoonlitPuddle chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Wait - is this supposed to be Mycroft/Mrs Hudson pairing?

0.0

Omi.

Golly.

*blinkblinkblink*

Lol. Anyway, there were a few typos in here which can be fixed with a proof-read. Enjoyable, though... weird. _
KCS chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
O.o A rare pairing indeed...and for some reason I like it! Mrs. Hudson rocks, totally, and she deserves better than the half-dozen Canon mentions. :)