Reviews for Violets
GlitterFrog chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This was BEAUTIFUL. And, in the words of Mrs. Lovett, it was adorable, too. :) Wonderful story. I loved how Sweeney was fussing over the violets and worrying about hurting them. And my favorite part had to be the bit where he and Nellie were holding hands. 3
me chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
whaat a nice copy from wickedwitch90
hervissa chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Sweeney has a soft side...we all know he has...and now it's revealed :D
Great oneshot, I just looove how he said "I killed it..." ;)

hervissa :)
InsaneObsessions chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Awww, so sweet. Sweeney can act so childish, yet so cute at times. I like the idea of this. :) Hats off to you and Nellie for thinking of bringing the cutest little demon barber in the world some flowers. :D

"I...I killed it!" LOL :D
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I’m melting into a puddle here. That was adorable! This has definitely become one of my favourite stories of yours. :D I loved everything about it. Typical Sweeney, thinking about how life wasn’t enjoyable when Mrs. Lovett came in cheerfully. And I had to laugh at his quick-save when he noticed the bloodstain on the floor after he’d been caught staring at her. That part was very sweet.

I love how the flowers symbolise so much, and I love your comparison of Mrs. Lovett to the violets – that was wonderfully done and your reasoning for it was so believable. I also adored the part where Mrs. Lovett was explaining how to open the flowers to Sweeney; for some reason this really struck something within me. It helped to really get across her clever nature, with no one else knowing that they were already blooming, and it was also a wonderful insight into her caring side with her knowing exactly how to coax the flowers open. I don’t think that made much sense in writing, but I know what I meant in my head.

Sweeney feeling guilty over killing the flower was sweet too, I had to ‘aww’ at him. He really can be terribly adorable sometimes. And yay for the hint of Sweenetty-ness, with Nellie helping Sweeney to open the flowers. I don’t know why, but the whole ‘Lovett-guiding-Todd-with-their-hands-clasped’ is one of my favourite scenarios, and you included it! :D

The ending was wonderful too. Again, Sweeney was just too darn cute heating the room up to help the flowers grow. Bless. :D The last line was beautiful too, I really felt Mrs. Lovett’s optimism.

(By the way (and I may be stupid for asking this but I really don’t know), is that really a typical way of getting flowers to open early? It’s very interesting if it is! :D)
Inkfire chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I loved this... So sweet!
F8WUZL8 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
aw! that was adorable!
Jade Lammourgy chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Ik had al gehoord dat het een geweldig verhaal was, en dat is het ook.

Het mooi en leuk en lief, gewoon zo cool D

Nou, ik kan niet zeggen dat je moet updaten, want het is een one- shot, maar ik hoop dat je gouw meer schrijft D

xx Sparrowbeth
forgetcanon chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
So... so CUTE! *squee'd*
CrypticCalico chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Aw! It was adorable, in a not-really-but-almost Sweenett kind of way, and I love it!

I liked it how Sweeney compared Mrs. Lovett to the violets, and how he felt guilty when he killed one. That was so cute. And the end when he's trying to make the room warmer for them is cute too! Argh. :D What other parts did I love... oh yes, I loved the beginning part where Sweeney was complaining to himself about Mrs. Lovett being so good-humoured, "as if life was enjoyable". That sounds a lot like him. And I laughed out loud when he was staring at her and then noticed that spot of blood on the floor just in time as an excuse P

Is this one of the ones you've been working on for a long time? Dang, I need to reply to that e-mail... Sloth has taken me over. :x But I will! Hopefully before Christmas, right? (JK, it will be before Christmas. If it isn't you have permission to travel thgrough cyberspace and murder me.)

Anyways, I love it :D

-C.C. :)
jjjfk chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
aw, so beautiful :')

great fic!
MovedFromSite chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Nice story!
MuchTooHighACost chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
My heart is melting... absolutely lovely.
SapSorrow chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This was so sweet! I don't think it could ever have happened but you wrote it so i could picture it did and wished it would which I guess is what fanfic is all about! Great stuff!
R Malfoy R chapter 1 . 11/2/2008