Reviews for Pallet Town A Town Long Forgotten
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Another great story! Quite disturbing this time, too. I loved the idea of a viral disease killing everybody in Pallet Town. Pallet becomes a ghost town, and poor Ash must face his fears regarding what happened so he can move on (a very important lesson for the boy to learn). The drama and angst was pure and excellent, and the disturbing subtleties of the disease that claims Pallet even sent a few chills through me. The Pokeshipping was sweet: Misty becomes Ash’s best source of comfort and strength. The “telling Misty he loves her” idea wasn’t 100% necessary for this particular situation, but it nevertheless worked. After all, Ash clearly needs her to help him move on with his life. Who knows what Ash might have done if Misty was not by his side! So all in all, bravo on another story well done!
Katie chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
That was very short, but it was well written. I liked how at the end you were like "Typical me... I must kill people, don't I?" Even though it didn't make gramatical scence. oh, well. I liked it. It is a...9 out of 10. I liked it a lot. It was very good! Keep up the good work in writing!

TTFN

Katie _~
Sefie Lynne tilmitt chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Wow, omigosh I love your stories! This one was pretty scary, deep, creepy, but I loved it! Wonderful job! Keep up the good work _!
Suffering Angel chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Delia's dead? ;-;

great fic
Marlex chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
Different, orginal, sad... I can't really put a finger on it, but I really liked this story. Great job.
Llyxius chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
Have you by any chance ever heard the song "Nobody's Home" by Amy Grant? I've always thought that would be a perfect song for Pallet Town angst! Oh, I probably shouldn't use exclamation marks for a sad fic. ; Poor Ash...it's sad enough to grow away from something, but to have it torn away is even worse. Nice angle there, and thank you for the story. _
Alana chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
Intersting. This is good. Depressing, but good. What happened to Brock? Oh well. I give ya a 10/10 for originality. _
Aphrodite Angel chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
Beautiful... poor Pallet Town residents...
Dragoness chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
Wah! Beautiful! And sad! Makes you want to cry or something...I did a little, but I'm not sure if it was because of the fic or because I have this really really bad cold...*blinks* Well, no matter. It's still a cryable fic. :( It's so very sad though...but good...but sad...but- ah, you get the point...*sniffle* Umm...You know what's kinda sad too...? That there's still a chance that something like this could happen in real life...scaryscarystuff...*o.o*;; *blinks* but well, enough of that...I think you can tell I liked it. Very well written. And um...Tat's all! *_*;
Star chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
_ great fic! Dark and pokeshippy... just like how I like 'em!
sab chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
wow! great fic! i love it!
Leigh chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
WHOA! O_o thats freaky!

but very well written! loved it :)

too bad it wasnt rocketshippy...mabey even daiken! XD