Reviews for Family Affair
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
that was great hope you do another one like it
punkcatwitissues chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
Loved this. Your interpretation of Abby's family and past was really enjoyable to read about. Plus the romance wasn't bad either. Obviously I'm not the only one who fantasizes about that boat, lol.
s m Neal chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
wow that was great but what do i expect when you right it Jo
WithTheGrain chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Wonderful story. So many characters in a well-developed plot. Loved the progression of Abby/Gibbs relationship! This was an excellent follow-up story!
Linda chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
I can not believe that hollis is just laying down, first she makes her intentions known: she wants Gibbs back, then she just accepts that he's with Abby, and then becomes BFF with her? Nah doesn't play right, but then i'm a huge Hollis bashing girl, love stories where she's finaly put in her place. Other then that i'm loving it with a capital L...great story line and characters. Love the Tony Ziva ship too...looking forward to reading this all over again.
gosgirl chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
A superb follow-up to Possession, with a wonderfully detailed Abby characterisation. Also a very believable slow build up to their relationship developing further, with the right mix of hesitation and heat. And oh boy, you can write smut... *fans self*

Loved Ducky's concern and caring with them both. Did chuckle at the 'three dates' plan she came up with... doomed to failure of course when faced with such a blue eyed temptation! And once again, another cracking story line. You even managed to write a believable and sympathic slant on Hollis!
MMWillow13 chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
excellent story set
deidi chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
you should totally write another, continue this cause its great to read and i really enjoy it!
ncislove chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
So I went back and started at the beginning of your NCIS fics. I don't recall having read this!

But I loved it, esp. all the touching moments between Gibbs and Abby. I love that she says she okay and Gibbs is all "I didn't ask". Obviously he would have asked. Go Abby for beating him to the punch!
tnbutterfly chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Read 'Family Affair' today and really enjoyed it. Pretty different from most of what I've read, so much more about Abby. I really liked the parts about Sophie and McGee!
ariel1200s chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
A great sequel to an awesome story. I loved it. You are a very good writer of NCIS.
TardisCalling chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
I love this. I really like how you write Abby and Gibbs' relationship and interaction.

Story-wise, I'm rather at a loss for words. Your plot is so well-done, but it doesn't seem forced at all. It completely works, and I applaud you. Excellent storytelling, and story writing.

Fabulous story.
spk chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
Amazing story! Great job with the characters and the relationships developing. Perfect Abby characterization. :)
moonstarsfu chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
This story was absolutely fantastic. I loved "Possession" and "Family Affair" is just as good,if not better. I love the relationship between Gibbs and Abby and I have developed a soft spot for McGee and Abby's sister. Great job.
jojobevco chapter 3 . 12/29/2008